Honeymoon Part -1

Apologies for the delay. My classes have started now and assignments and project works keep me busy along with my office work. I would try to update as early as possible but there can be a delay also in updating.

Also no joota chappals please as I suck in writing romantic updates. Please jhel lena Honeymoon updates 😉. I also apologize beforehand if I have hurt sentiments of anyone while visiting the tourist spots of Coorg. Since I haven't ever been there, hence I took liberty and made changes to the distance covered while touring the city. But the tourist spots and their descriptions are for real and not imaginary.

Enough of my bickering 😜 and now let's read the update.

After 45 minutes, Sameer and Naina reach the hotel. The hotel was spread across 180 acres and was located over 3,500 feet above sea level. It was a beautiful hotel with only cottages in the resort. Naina and Sameer were mesmerized with the beauty of the hotel.

Lush greenery, plantations of the most aromatic coffee, cardamom and pepper, beautiful streams, and gushing waterfalls, one could experience all in this stunning city and resort. All the makings of a rejuvenating vacation, making memories of a lifetime!

Rohan had booked a honeymoon suite cottage for them. Sameer goes to the reception and tells the lady there about their booking. The lady searched through her records and found the booking. She tells him that it's a honeymoon suite and it's overlooking the hills. She hands him over the keys and asks a bell boy to carry their luggage and guide them through their rooms.

When they reached their cottage, both gasped looking at the suite and the view from there. The Honeymoon Suite Cottage expresses the joy of living large. The wall-to-wall wood panelling and the elegant colour schemes recreate the soft hues of nature. There were 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms in the suite. One was a living room and the other one was their bedroom. One was a small bathroom with just a toilet and a basin and was attached to the living room. The other was a huge bathroom attached to the bedroom.

Bell boy kept their luggage and gave them their room key. Sameer keeps their suitcase on the table in their room. "Naina, kuch khaogi? Main coffee order kar raha hoon". Sameer asks Naina.

"Nahi bas coffee mangwa lijiye. Abhi kuch khane ka mann nahi ha. Main fresh ho kar aati hoon". Naina says.

"Theek hai. Tab tak main order place kar deta hoon. Coffee ke baad kahin ghumne chalte hai". Sameer tells her. Naina nods her head and takes out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and goes to change.

Sameer places order for coffee and French fries for them. Once Naina is out, Sameer also goes to freshen up. In the meantime their order comes. Naina waits for Sameer. She takes out a jacket for herself and Sameer and kept it along with her bag.

Sameer also freshens up and comes out. He sees Naina standing near the window and admiring the view. He comes and stands behind her and asks her "view accha hai na". Naina nods her head and says yes.

"Coffee aa gayi hai. Chaliye peete hai isse pehle thandi ho jaye". Naina says. He nods and they both go to the living room and have their coffee and fries.

"6 pm ho raha hai. Sightseeing ki places to band ho gayi hogi. Yahin aas paas kahin ghoom kar aate hai". Sameer says. Naina agrees and they pick up their bags and jackets and lock the room and go out.

They came to the reception, and asked the lady there where they could go out just now. Receptionist told them that they can go to the market nearby and roam around there. It has restaurants and some shops to do shopping. Sameer asked Naina if she wanted to go there. "Naina chalna hai wahan abhi?".

"Chalte hai aur aaj dinner bhi wahin kar lenge". Naina replies.

"Acha chalo. And thank you for your suggestion ma'am". Sameer says thank you to the receptionist.