The First Night and Next Morning

It's time for bidai now. Naina and Sameer are made to sit on the chairs for the vidai ceremony. All the Agarwal family members come ahead and do their tilak and give them gifts. Rakesh comes forward and hugs Naina and weeps. Rama and Preeti also came and Naina hugged them and cried a lot. Sameer couldn't see this so he turned his face to the other side.

Rakesh and Naina's brothers bring her towards the car in which she was supposed to go back to Maheshwari bungalow. Naina hugs other family members and cries a lot. Lastly, she goes to her bua dadi and hugs her tightly. "Meri bacchi, main jaanti hoon ki ek ladki ke liye apne maa baap ka ghar chhod kar jana kitna mushkil hota hai. Par beta yeh to duniya ka dastoor hai aur tujhe bhi jana hoga. Main acche se janti hoon, jaise tumne aaj tak yahan par sab ko pyaar diya hai, waise hi tum wahan bhi karogi. Tum ek acchi patni ke saatha-saath ek achi bahu bhi ban kar dikhaoogi. Ja beta, Sameer tera car mein wait kar raha hai ''. Dadi bua tells Naina.

Naina moves towards the car. She throws the puffed rice behind her back for her family to catch it. Before sitting, she gives a last glimpse to everyone and gets inside the car. Rakesh and her uncles and brothers push the car. Vivek asks Rohan to sit in the car along with Naina and Sameer. Driver then starts the car and moves towards Maheshwari bungalow.

On the way, Naina kept weeping in the car. Sameer couldn't see her crying like this so he took out his kerchief and gave it to her. She didn't understand so he said "yeh hanky le lo aur apne aansu poch lo. Main yeh to nahi kahunga ki main aapka dard samajh sakta hoon, but aapko aise rote huye dekh kar mujhe acha nahi lag raha". Sameer told her. Naina quietly took the hanky from him and wiped her tears.

Within a few minutes they reached their destination. Vishakha along with dadi and Abha were ready to welcome her in their house. As soon as the car stopped, Sameer got down from his side and came on Naina's side to open the door.

Sameer and Naina then walked towards the main door. Vishakha did her arti and asked her to push the rice filled kalash with her right foot. Vishakha then explained to her the ritual of picking up the Thalis without making any sound. She handed over the sword to Sameer and told him also what to do. Naina successfully picked up all the 7 thaals without making a sound. Dadi and other relatives were happy to see this.

Dadi asked one of the cousins to take Naina to Sameer's room. "Baaki ki rasmein kal subah karenge. Bacche bhi thak gaye honge. Pooja, ja beta Naina ko Sameer ke room tak chhod aao. Tum sab bhi chalo sone ab". Dadi tells her.

"Naina, beta tumhara sara samaan humne Sameer ke room mein rakhwa diya hai. Koi aur cheez ki zaroorat ho to hum log ko bata dena. Jao abhi rest kar lo. Aur subah jaldi uthne ki zarurat nahi hai". Vishakha tells Naina.

After sometime, Sameer comes into the room. He sees Naina sitting on the bed, with her veil still there and face covered. Sameer had removed his sehra and pagdi after coming back home.

"Naina, aap abhi tak aise kyun baithi hai. Apne change bhi nahi kiya abhi tak. Aur yeh pallu bhi dala hua hai. Aap ja kar change kar lijiye warna aur thakan ho jayegi". Sameer tells Naina.

Naina doesn't say anything and keeps sitting on the bed with knees folded till her chest, nervousness reflected by her body gesture and veil is still on. "Naina, kya baat hai. Aap itna ghabra kyun rahi hai". Sameer asks her.

"Ji, woh..woh aaj.... actually aaj......aaj hamari....". Naina fumbles and Sameer notices her fidgeting with her dupatta.

"Naina, aaj hamari kya. Dekhiye sabse pehle to aap apna pallu hathaiye. Shaam se aise hi dala hua hai. Neck mein bhi pain ho gaya hoga abhi tak. Aap Ka comfortable hona zaroori hai pehle, fir hi hum baat karenge". Sameer tells her sweetly.

Naina removes her pallu and looks up. As soon as she looked up, their eyes met. They both felt different looking into each other's eyes. A feeling unknown to both of them. Sameer is not able to take his eyes off her. Naina looks down and hides her blush as she feels his gaze on her.