Coorg Part 2

Bright sun rays peep in through the curtains and fall on Naina's face. And with this she wakes up. She tries getting up but again feels weight on her stomach along with weight on her legs today. She turns around to find herself entangled between Sameer's legs with his hand again on her stomach. She blushes looking at their position.

She slowly detangles herself and removes his hand. She gets up and makes a visit to the washroom. Sameer misses the warmth beneath his hand and he opens his eyes to find the other side of the bed empty. He was going to get up to go in search of her but he heard the click of the door knob and turned his head towards the washroom and found her coming out of the washroom.

"Good morning". Naina wishes him.

"Good morning. Yahan aao mere paas". Sameer says and spreads his arms. Naina goes to the bed and goes straight in his arms. He hugs her tightly as if he is scared to lose her. She stays in his embrace for a while and then feels his body trembling a bit.

"Sameer, kya hua. Aap aise kaanp kyun reh hai and aise itna zor se kyun hug kare hue hai. Koi baat hai kya". Naina looks up at him and asks. He doesn't say anything and keeps holding her close to him.

Naina moves her hand behind his back, rubs his back and tries to calm him. Sameer finally speaks up "Naina aaj maine bahut bura sapna dekha. Maine dekha ki hum bahar kahin ghumne gaye hai aur hum wahan bheed mein alag ho gaye hai. Tum mujhse kahin bahut duur chali gayi ho. Tumko khone ke ehsaas ne mujhe bahut dara diya hai".

"Sameer main yahin hoon aapke paas. Meri taraf dekhiye. Main kahin nahi ja rahi hoon. Hamesha aapke pass hi rahoongi". She turns his face towards her and looks at him. She gives him a kiss on his cheeks and tries to calm him again. Sameer takes a while till he becomes normal.

"Aaj hum jahan bhi jayenge tum mere saath hi rahogi. Mera haath pakad kar mere saath chalogi". Sameer tells Naina. She nods in agreement.

"Ab uthiye aur fresh ho kar aaiye. Main tab tak coffee banati hoon". Naina tells him. He finally leaves her and goes to the washroom. He comes out in 10 minutes and by then coffee is also ready. Naina picks up the mugs and moves to the living room and then to the garden outside their cottage. Sameer follows her and once they reach outside they sit on a bench and watch the view. Sameer keeps her close to him and Naina also rests her head on his shoulder.

"Sameer, sab sapne sach nahi hote hai. Agar hone lagte to sabke dreams poore na ho jate. Aap aur main kabhi alag nahi ho sakte". She held his face and peppered it with kisses. She had felt Sameer still tremble a bit even though he said he was fine. She got up and sat between his legs and kept his hands on her waist. Sameer feels better feeling her close to him. He keeps his head on her shoulder and they both stayed like this for sometime. Both had a different feeling but it was a beautiful feeling.

"Aaj ka kya plan hai Sameer?" Naina asks him.

"Aaj coffee estate chalte hai dekhne. Uske pehle Madikeri Fort jayenge and coffee estate ke baad Kotebetta Trek par chalenge. Aaj tum comfortable kapde pehan lena. Aur mere bhi comfortable clothes nikal dena". Sameer replies to her.

"Ab kaisa feel kar rahe hai aap?" Naina asks Sameer.

"I am better. Tum ho na, meri mood refresher. Aur suno aaj thoda late nikalte hai". He says this and kisses on her forehead. Naina agrees and then picks up the cups and comes inside to take their clothes out for the day. Sameer also follows her inside. They both sit on the couch in the living room and stay close to each other and keep talking. It's 9.30 now and Sameer then asks her to get ready and they can leave in an hour.

"Sameer reception par car ke liye bol dijiye". Naina reminds him.

"Haan abhi call kar raha hoon". Sameer replies.