Last Day and Home coming

I am extremely sorry for being soooooo late in updating. I have just been so occupied with my college work and other things, I couldn't get time to write. When I started writing this story, I didn't know I would start this course. But no matter what, I wouldn't stop writing the story. I might give late updates, but I would surely give one whenever possible.

Now let's start reading the update. Hope you all like it.

Next morning Naina was the first one to wake up due to chirping of the birds and sun rays falling on her face. She tried getting up but felt a weight on her shoulders and waist. She turned around to see her husband sleeping in the crook of her neck and holding her from waist tightly. He had almost caged her in his arms.

She tries getting out of his embrace but he tightens his hold. "Sameer, please chodiye, mujhe washroom jana hai". Naina pleads. Sameer loosens his hold and Naina gets up to go to the washroom. When she gets down from the bed, she realizes her condition and blushes thinking about the night before. She moved a little and felt sharp pain around her thighs. She limps and walks till the washroom.

When she comes out, Sameer is already up and sees her limping. He gets concerned and sprints towards her. "Kya hua Naina, tum aise limp kyun kar rahi ho? Tumhe pain to nahi ho raha hai?" He asks.

"Sameer, bas thoda pain ho raha hai. Aap chinta mat kariye, abhi theek ho jayega". She confirms to him.

He picks her up in a bridal style and takes her to bed. Naina shudders when she feels his hands on her bare thighs. "Aap kya kar rahe hai, mujhe neeche utariye please". Naina says, getting shocked. "Dard bhi meri wajah se hai na to tumko aise utha kar bhi main hi le kar jaunga". Sameer says.

"Sameer main theek hoon. Aur yeh dard aapki wajah nahi hua hai. Aapko kyun lag raha hai aapki wajah se hai". She says. They reached the bed and he put her on the bed and covered her with the quilt.

"Kyunki, I am the one who wanted this to happen". He says. Naina kept a finger on his lips and said "shhh, aisa kuch nahi hai. It happened because we both wanted this. So ab aap apne aap ko blame karna band kariye".

He comes to the other side and lies down keeping her close to him. They both drift off to sleep for some more time. It was 10 am when Sameer opened his eyes. He sees Naina sleeping and snuggling with him. He kept staring at her for a long time. Naina stirs in her sleep and slowly opens her eyes. She sees Sameer staring at her. "Aisa kya dekh rahe hai".

"Dekh raha hoon ki tum meri is shirt mein kitni hot and sexy lag rahi ho". He says this and winks at her. She blushes and hides her face in his chest. He then bends down and takes her lips for a passionate kiss. They leave each other only when they feel they need oxygen.

"Ab kaisa feel ho raha hai tumhe? Pain zyada to nahi hai na?" Sameer asks her with concern and cups her face with one hand.

"Sameer main theek hoon. Ab pain zyada nahi hai". She says and gets up to go to the washroom. She comes out and asks if he will have coffee. He nods and says yes and goes to freshen up. Coffee is ready by the time Sameer comes out. They take their cups and come out in the living room.

Sameer sits down first and tries to pull her and make her sit on his lap, but Naina sits right next to him and blushes. "Ab bhi sharmaogi kya madam". He winks and asks and pulls her close. She hits on his arm and looks down.

"Naina aaj hum rest karte hai. Kahin ghumne nahi jayenge. Fir kal to wapas jana hi hai". Sameer says.

"Kal kitne baje ki flight hai Sameer?". Naina asks him.

"We will leave around 12.30 from the hotel. Flight 4.30 pm ki hai. We have to go to Bangalore for the flight". He replies and she nods.

"Ek baat poochoon". Naina looked at Sameer and asked. "Haan poocho na. Itna hitch kitcha kyun rahi hoon". He replies.