Is it a Yes or a No

26th June 2021 was the day when I published the first chapter of this story. Thank you from my heart to all of you who have given so much love to this story.

Thank you once again for all the love and support.

Few days passed by like this as Sameer got busy with a new project. Sameer had got busy with a new project in the office and had been coming back late from office along with Pandit. Naina's frustration was also increasing due to boredom. But she couldn't do anything about it. They were not able to talk much as Sameer would be working after coming back from office also.

Sameer being himself, would steal a few romantic moments in the morning with his darling wife. One morning after their passionate kiss, Naina says "Sameer, main soch rahi thi kuch din ke liye ghar chali jaoon. Preeti ki badi yaad aa rahi hai".

"Naina, Preeti ko yahan par bula lo ya kahin bahar mil lo. Ghar par rehne kyun jana hai uske liye". Sameer asks her.

"Mummy papa ki bhi yaad aa rahi hai mujhe. Please unse bhi mil loongi na". Naina replies.

"To subah se shaam tak ke liye chali jao. Kuch din ke liye kya zaroorat hai." Sameer says.

"Sameer please I need a break. Please mujhe jaane do na". Naina requests.

"Break chahiye na. Theek hai hum kahin bahar chalte hai 2-3 din ke liye. Bas yeh project start hote hi chalenge." Sameer says.

"Sameer, why don't you understand. Neither are you talking to papa nor are you letting me go home. Main subah subah ladna nahi chahti so let me go." Naina gets up angrily and leaves to get ready.

Sameer also sighs and says "Naina main samajh raha hoon tumhari frustration ko lekin ghar jaane se kya sab theek ho jayega. Theek hai aaj main papa se baat karta hoon".

Naina looks at him with some hope and goes to the washroom. Sameer goes to the balcony and does some pushups. Naina gets ready and goes down to make tea and coffee. She comes back to the room with their 2 cups and both sip on their drinks in silence stealing glances in between. Sameer goes to get ready and Naina goes down to prepare breakfast but not before taking out clothes for Sameer.

Sameer reaches the office and gets busy with work and meetings. Whole day went by in meetings and discussions about the project and amidst all this, he forgets about talking to Vivek. Evening when they reach home, Naina looks at him hopefully but Sameer just smiles and looks at her lovingly.

After dinner when Naina comes back to their room, Sameer was working on his computer. She takes her night suit and goes to change. She finishes her night chores and goes to bed. "Sameer papa ne kya bola". Naina asks him.

"Papa ne kis baare mein kya bola, Naina?" Sameer replies.

"Mere office join karne ke baare mein". Naina says.

"Oh shit, woh to main poochna hi bhool gaya. Aaj itni meetings thi ki dimaag se nikal gaya. I am sorry Naina main kal pakka baat karoong". Sameer tells her.

"Tum nahi karoge baat mujhe pata hai. Kyunki tum bhi nahi chahte ki main office join karoon. Baki sab ki tarah tum bhi yeh sochte ho ki girls ko sirf ghar par rehna chahiye". Naina says angrily.

"Aisi baat nahi hai jaan. Meri soch baki sab ki tarah nahi hai and I would love to see you be independent. But you know our family. Unko convince karna easy nahi hoga. I promise main kal papa se zaroor baat karunga. Ab to gussa chhod do and meri good night ko blissful bana do". He winks while saying the last line. And Naina had no option but to give in as they had promised each other to never take their fights to bed.

Next day when Sameer reaches the office, he straight away goes to Vivek's cabin without delaying the matter. He knocks on the door and Vivek replies to come in. "Arre Sameer tum, kya hua. Tum aise subah mere kamre mein, koi problem hai kya". He asks.