Chapter 34

Roseanne's PoV

Tap...tap...tap

The tip of her pen bounced off the pages she was reading.

It's been an hour since she last agreed to study with me and all she's done is ate the food she bought while reading through and flipping the pages of her history textbook.

At the squared table, we sat across one another and I couldn't help but sneak a few glances at her.

Her hair swayed perfectly on her shoulders, and those chubby cheeks of hers are what will usually give away her identity if she had tried to hide. Her shoulders are in perfect length, broad enough to even out her waist, perfectly outlining the hourglass curves she own. It's something about her that seems so inviting, so tenderly pleasing to observe that I have to just admit it;

Jennie Kim is gorgeous.

It's no secret to myself, that I'm attracted in everything of a woman, and it's infuriating when the one that you're so afraid of is part of it.

Jennie seems like the one to dig up an information, and use it to full potential, twisting and turning it in a way that could harm my peace and that, is my biggest fear.

She seems like the one to unfold all the stories I've built to hide away from the public, and I've been able to annoy her out of it though I cannot deny the pondering thought of how longer can I put this act up.

I've been hiding all these years.

And I wonder when is the time I'll ever be able to be in love.

It's not even about Jennie at this point. It just have always been a personal question I had kept to myself. The time I finally fall in love and show the world my truest smile, because even though I lack the affection of love, I still believe in the capability of love, loving me.

"Earth the miss Park"

I looked up from my textbook to find Jennie leaning on her chin against her folded arms that laid on top of her textbook.

"I'm here", I replied blatantly.

I grabbed my phone to check the time and internally sighed. There's still plenty of time to waste in this studio.

"You think too much for a smarty pants", she continued to observe me. The way she's staring down at me have me feeling awkward.

Do you see this? It's supposed to be me staring down at her, but I've given her this possibility.

Am I being too vulnerable?

"Stop it", her eyes bored into mine and it confuses me in so many ways. "Stop thinking about whatever you're thinking about".

"Why? It's my mind", I ignored her and unlocked my phone just to see my notifications blowing up with texts from Hyun.

Never mind.

I placed my phone face down onto the table, making her sigh and lean against the chair, her back arching slightly to stretch her arms out.

What the fuck.

What the fuck because I did not mean to pry and take in the vivid image of her in my mind. That was not right. I shouldn't have locked my eyes upon her chesticles.

She on the other hand couldn't have cared less that she had just exposed herself in such dangerous ways. Now imagine if a guy was in my place? What kind of lewd thoughts would they have come up with?

I might have to step on them with my spike shoes.

"Do you want to do something else? I'm bored", she yawned after her stretch, eyes locking on mine once more.