Chapter 38

Roseanne's PoV

"Hey can you come help me with this for a sec?", I called Lisa out from the bathroom to help me zip up.

Lisa hummed all the way from the toilet to my room, all ready in her own silk dress. Tonight's theme is apparently a dark theme, or whatever that means when Hyun called and explained in further details about the party.

Which I didn't really cared about.

Yesterday I had sent a text to Jennie to cancel the study plans because I didn't want to face her. It might be awkward and I don't like being stuck in such situation.

Though I woke up this morning, getting ready to prepare for the study session since I forgot I had canceled it in the first place.

Embarrassing

"Urgh, what the heck Lis", I grunted when she pulled my dress a little too hard, squeezing the hell out of my boobs.

"SORRY", she laughed and fixed it a little to allow me to breathe.

"it's been so long since we partied", she smiled, fixing her bangs in the mirror.

"We just went to one last week?",

"Okay and your point?"

"None", I rolled my eyes and she winked.

"So...you're looking very fine. Trying to impress someone?", she looked my way as I fixed a few of the curves on the dress.

 Trying to impress someone?", she looked my way as I fixed a few of the curves on the dress

Thinking about it for a minute, "For the cameras, Hyun. For myself? No one in particular ", I thought. It has been a while since I've done anything fun, but since I've learned the hard way, I'd rather not.

At that, Lisa sighed and looked at me unamused.

"That's lame, chaeng, very lame"

"I can't just go and make out with some girls in Hyun's house, someone might snitch to the media and then all hell will break loose if there is news that I'm cheating"

"Right...", Lisa huffed. "I wish these two months you have left with Hyun goes by faster, so you can mingle again", she fixed a few strands of my hair before a car was heard arriving from my window.

"Alright, I think that's Jisoo", Lisa looked through the window, seeing a white car pull up in my driveway. "I'll reach there first and grab you a drink, text me when you arrive okay?", she grabbed her purse while walking out my door.

"Love you chip!", she shouted from downstairs as I bid her goodbye.

Hyun says he'll be here in a while since he has to pick up his friends and send them to his house before coming to mine. You could say that when it comes to his 'gang', I wasn't important in the list of people in his mind.

Not that I care though. I like it better when he is not trying too hard to impress me.

———