Chapter 37

Jennie's PoV

"You're so cute babe", He snuggled into me, arms wrapped around my waist as his hair tickled my neck.

"Stop it", I chuckled when he started tickling my sides. It's been a couple days since we made it official, to start dating, and I don't regret it.

He's been everything nice, and he's everywhere up in my mind. The conversation I had with Roseanne that day helped me get the bigger picture of everything.

Rather than dealing with someone like her, It'd be better to just fall in love, to waste my time with someone who actually treats me decently.

But we still have the stupid study section. I might have to confront Miss Luna and tell her that I want to quit after tomorrow.

It'd be better for my relationship with Nick. We never talked about her during our time spent together, but it doesn't take a lot to know he still has a grudge on Roseanne.

I was thinking that I'll figure it sooner, when we trust each other more and he can open up about it.

But for now, I'm laying in his arms at his room, cuddled up in celebration of his victory today.

I've talked to my mom yesterday, telling her the truth, that I've taken a step forward with Nick into a relationship and she cheered on, saying something about having a handsome son in law like him would be worth all her work as a mother.

The rest of the evening was spent with Nick coming over for dinner with my family, and it turned out great. My dad, as always, seemed fishy of Nick at first, but when they started bonding over football matches, I knew in a way that there was no way out.

"What are you thinking about?", he asked, his hands raising up to circle the crown of my head in a calming way.

"Just thinking of you"

"But I'm right here?"

"I can't do that?", I asked as he chuckled, shaking his head.

"You can think of me all the time", he whispered into my ears, sending goosebumps down my neck.

Looking into his beautiful deep blue eyes, I traced his jaw with the pad of my thumb. The way his muscly body is tangled up around me, roughly keeping me safe, felt warm and I can't help it.

Gently pushing myself upon his chest, his arms sliding down my thighs as I straddled his waist.
He grunted slightly, that beaming grin of his capturing every ounce of my attention.

"Don't you think it's a little suspicious? That he's going so fast?"

His chest rose up, almost proudly puffing up that I sneaked my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to where I've wanted to feel.

"Do you like him that much?"

Her voice rang around my mind, echoing as I remembered the words she used. Remembering the way her brows creased. I had her frustrated, and it's a waste of my mind space that I vividly remember it.

"Kiss me", his hands slid up towards my arms, tightening my hold around him, pulling me closer to his lips.

"You shouldn't get close with him, Jen"

those words slipped my mind as our lips crashed.

Grunting, his arms wrapped around my waist and I allowed him to kiss me shamelessly. I returned his motions, my first kiss, spent on an evening with Nick, my boyfriend.

His lips was smooth, but his motions were messy. In a way, for a split second, fireworks exploded in my mind at this newfound sensation.

Am I doing it right?