Hate Her(8)🌶

Lauretta's P.O.V:

"Water miss?" The flight attendant asked. I shook my head to know as I was too tired to talk.

I slept a lot today, nevertheless, a lot of shit happened today which made me exhausted. To start with, James had another anger tantrum when I told him about my returning to Prague. It was obvious to me and didn't come as a surprise at all. You see, James is a completed man.

To put it in simple words, James is on the verge of being bipolar. He is not always sure what he wants and it is hard for him to put events that occur to him in perspective. I am not worried about what he said earlier because deep inside I know he doesn't mean it, he was caught up in the moment and didn't pay attention to the words which came out of his mouth. For the one year, we've year been together I have experienced many of his tantrums, loss of control, and anxiety attacks.

But even when he had those he would never hurt me. He would just lock himself in the room, sometimes for days, until he'd calm down. I would sit next to his bedroom and hear his cries.

James always felt ashamed to tell me what he is crying about and would keep it to himself. But they were times, while I was sitting next to the door when I could hear the things James was quietly saying to himself.

"No! Please I didn't do anything father!"

"Stop! Don't hurt mom!"

All those sayings made sense to me, I know about the abuse James went through in his childhood. His father, Ray Chelsea was abusive towards him, his brother, and mother. One time his father even tried to sell him to pedophile, luckily his mother ran away with her children before he manged to do anything.

However, one time I heard him say something which left me confused.

"You deserve it, finally got your punishment!"

I never questioned him about it and just let it go.

When I land in prauge , I get a taxi which takes me to my apartment next to the university.

I pay the driver and head to the apartment complex when I accidentally bump into someone's chest

"I am so sorry sir" I apologize. I look up to see the mans face and let out a small gasp.

"I should be the one apologizing
, Lauretta" Prof. Saturn says.

"I was actually just on my way to see you, I really need to talk to you about what happened on Wednesday" He explains.

"Of course. Would you like to go and talk in my apartment?" I ask.

"Umm, sure" He hesitated.

We went into the elevator and I pressed the button for the sixth floor. The lift was luckily quick so we didn't have to start a conversation.

I opened the door into my apartment and we sat in the couch.

"Lauretta, I- I what happened on Wednesday was very unprofessional of me. I am so sorry. If I hurt you in any way then I a truly ashamed of myself"

"It's okay, but I think it's better if I will not take a part in your class anymore.."

"Lauretta, you are a brilliant student of mine. I read your essay. I really think you should stay. What do you think?"

James' P.O.V:

"James? What are you doing here?" Edward questioned as I arrived to the board meeting.

"Well, I am the CEO. So I think I have the right to be here, don't you think?" I rhetorically asked.

Edward was sitting in my usual chair but I didn't bother taking it back in the middle of the meeting. All the people in the room were silent as I took the chair next to him.

I was absent from these meetings for over three months, but now I am back as new. Lauretta is out of my life, for good and I am going to make sure I am not going back there.

When the meeting was over I head straight into my office, a place I haven't seen for quite some time. I sat on the chair next to my desk and took a deep breath when Raven, one of the interns.

"Long time no see, master" Raven seduces as she slowly starts to unzip her pencil skirt.

"Have you finally forgotten about that hoe?" She whispers to my ear. I smirk at her as I caress her cheek.

"I think I did" I say, as I throw the frame with Lauretta's picture into the trash. The sound of glass shattering was my mark.

To be continued...