Can I say it ?(17)💦🌶

Robert's P.O.V:

My entire left arm is covered with tattoos, from the top if my shoulders to the tip of my fingers. I am not a person who is enjoys the concept of having permanent ink over my skin but it was a way for me to hide my scars.

The years of my twenties was whe I felt like my life had no propose. Everyone appreciated my work but no one appreciated who I really am. To realise something that depressing about your life doesn't help your already unstable mental state.

I am just going to say the brutal truth of what I was in that point: Suicidal.

It started with hitting myself, sometimes with hard objects. Then I started cutting myself, watching the blood come out of my veins was something which brings me back to the worst time of my life.

I eventually decided to go to a therapist who helped me deal with my problems, my last session with her was five months ago also the day I tattooed my arm, to cover my scars, not for other people, for myself.

I am in a much better place now starting to really understand the little joys life can bring, like kissing Lauretta, smelling her perfume or  just to hear her voice when we talk on the phone. Two months have past, we are together for two months, hard to believe.

The semester ended which meant I am not longer her Professor only the the president of the university she studies in which made little bit more ethical but still we prefer to keep to ourselves for now.

"You have a body of a Greek God" Lauretta said while her eyes were looking at my bare chest.

"When the woman who looks like she could be the human version of aphrodite tells you that you look like a Greek God, you know that protein shake did a good job"

"Professor" Lauretta moand out while I rubbed her clit through the thin underwear fabric.

"Does that feel good?" I questioned.

"So good, your gonna make me cum"

"Good" suddenly I let go, she had a clear disappointment written over her face but Lauretta knows the rules.

"I meant, your gonna make me cum, Professor" I gave her a small smile and went back on rubbing her pussy.

With ever rub her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, I pushed the white fabric on the side revealing her pink pussy lips. I pushed my finger inside of her and smashed my lips against her mouth while I finger fucked her.

Lauretta didn't break the kiss even between orgasms, she layed down on the kitchen island, (where I was pleasing her fur the last ten minutes ) when I unzipped her nude bra.

I gently squeezed one of her breasts while I sucked and licked the nipple on the other.

Lauretta's P.O.V :

As Robert or Professor sucked my nipples I realized how good his tounge is considering the fact he had his first time two months ago. I mean, his tounge can do wonders.

You should how fast he makes me finish when he licked my pussy, not only does he lick my clit and pussy lips until my juices drip, he then sucks them down like it's nothing.

James was also a good at his tounge but Robert is on a different level.

"You are so fucking tight" Robert moaned out as he pushed his 7.5 inches in me so deep inside.

Every time we fuck it's like his cock gets better and better, it's unreal how good this man thrusts so hard and deep and make me feel nothing but ultimate pleasure. The way his thickness interacts enters my pussy politely but then pushes it deep until I let out a scream that echos through the walls when he breaks my own.

I thought my thing with Robert would just be a short fling but neither does the thing that beats in my chest or what's getting wet in my underwear wants it to end.

Robert sends me into cloud nine when he starts to play with my clit while fucking me. I am such a little slut for him, even his touch can make shiver and get wet. He continues to thrust into me while playing with rest of me, my boobs, my clit and ass. He spanks my left ass cheek and watches it wiggle which makes him go on me- full savage.

I don't think Professor ever fucked me this hard, honestly, never felt more amazing in my life.

We both come at the same time having our juices mixed together, thankfully I am on birth control so it's very unlikely I'll get pregnant, even though I don't think I'd complain to have a child from Robert.

Oh my gosh, can I say it? I am in love with Robert. In love.

To be continued..

❤❤❤