Danny's Crazy(23)

Robert's P.O.V:

"I am going to meet Danny today, I'll have to tell her some clear boundaries" I announced as Lauretta and I ate breakfast.

"Maybe you can stay home today?" Lauretta asked in the most irresistible way possible. Her hazel eyes made her request very very hard to pass and she just enjoyed having this effect on me.

"I would , but you have classes I don't want to miss. Being an architect is not an easy job you know" I claimed but Lauretta looked annoyed.

"Having a skill in that area doesn't make it easier" I repeated my point untill Lauretta gave me an  unenthusiastic nod.

I watched the Czech news while waited for Lauretta to come out of the shower, when she did my mind got blown away by how hot my girlfriend is. Even in soaked wet hair Lauretta looked stunning.

I got closer to her and grabbed her by her waist pushing her closer to me. When the only fabric separating between us is the towel wrapped around her waist and my pants and boxers I have no doubt she can feel my rock hard cock which is aching for her touch.

Am I regarding what I said earlier about her going to her classes? Kind if starting to, however I know this is the best thing for her education. After all apart from being her boyfriend I am also the university president and it's my responsibility to make sure all the students get the proper care.

Sure, Lauretta gets a little extra than most students but that's natural. I would never do something to unacceptable like changing her grade just because I do not believe in it. And Lauretta knows that.

"It's nine, you're going to be late" Lauretta states as I look deeply into her eyes. She knows any more time we spend having intimate eye contact is going to lead me fucking her on the counter.

I give her a little hug taking in her Vanilla scent one last time before I leave to the university.

Walking in campus when you're the most important person around is a good feeling I suppose. Everyone knows you're in charge.

Academia is not as clean as you may think, there's a lot of scandals and shenanigans going on in this field that force you to be sometimes ruthless. I can be soft spoken when I talk to students or colleagues (some of you would even consider my 'soft' tone harsh but for me that's gentle) then when we need to 'clean' things up it's not going to be pleasant to be around me.

'Cleaning' things up means to make sure the excellent reputation of the University will never be tarnished. If we notice that one of our thirty thousand students is showing signs of being drunk, high sometimes both. We kick him out of the campus immediately.

May seem strict, but it works. We have a 98 graduation rate, the higest in the world!

After a half  an hour meeting with some rich students parents who donated thirty million dollars I go downstairs to the main campus gardens to check on the atmosphere.

I see Lauretta chatting with some of the fellow students including a couple of guys. She seems like shes having fun,, too much fun as she didn't even notice my presence.

Lauretta's P.O.V:

"Yeah, I mean how stupid can you be to believ-" As my friend Johan spoke Robert suddenly got closer to us causing Johan to cut her sentence. 

"Professor Saturn, it's a pleasure meeting you" Johan said as she shook his hand.

Five minutes later after all of my five friends introduced themselves which included all of them bragging about everything to impress him came my turn.

"Actually, can I borrow Lauretta for a second" Robert requested,, well more like demanded.

He took me  to the side where no one saw us.

"I wanted to kiss you there in front of your friends, but I didn't know if it would be uncomfortable for or not" he said. I just heard how sincere he was which made happy. Other times when he tried to get away with showing us in public I could tell he was lying but now I can tell he's telling the truth.

"You're right. It would probably make me feel a little uncomfortabl-" before I could finish the sentence Robert pressed his lips on mine and pinned me against the tree.

I broke the kiss when I felt like someone was watching us, I opened my eyes and saw, Danny staring at us.

"Hello Professor"

To be continued..