Lauretta's Past Part 3. (36) 🌶🌶💦

*All of sex scenes are purely done with he consent of both sides.

Robert's P.O.V:

"When will the results come in?" I asked as Jacklin gathered the test papers.

"Well, I will 70 percent of it manually while Dr. Eugene will check the rest, you shoul get no later than tomorrow evening" I nodded at her words before I left her office. I checked my messages and saw a photo Lauretta sent me of Arlo and her, I smiled as I was pleased they were getting along especially with my current situation.

As much as I hope the results would be good, I have to be realistic and aknowledge that I'm going to face my demons again. It's going to be tough couple of weeks before the medication helps but eventually it will work out.

As I entered my office floor my secretary told me someone who claims to be my brother is waiting for me at my office, I was puzzled as Edward usually tells me before he visits. I opened the door to my office and see the one and only James Saturn standing next to the window.

"Nice view"

"What the fuck James"

"I know that you think I'm here to ruin your life but actually I'm not"

''Oh really? Then why are you here?" I suspiciously asked.

"I miss you brother, I really do. I know that we were never close as kids or as adults and for the most of my life I grew up resenting you however I promise that I've changed"

"Is that so? My piece of trash of a brother has become a saint?"

I looked into his shinning blue eyes and studied his face, his jaw line was exquisitely sharp and his cheekbones were too high to be true. Was I jealous of my brother's new handsome face? I mean I was always aware beauty isn't my strong side and I never envied any men who are considered 'eye candy' but this is my brother and I am a little jealous.

Maybe jealous isn't the right phrase to describe my feeling it's more like worry, I was worried because of Lauretta. We just got back together and I can't help but wonder what if she suddenly falls for James again. Especially now with his charming good looks, I cannot deny the 'gifted' face I was born with, it's filled with flaws and I can't keep track on how many times I get stared at when I walk outside.

They think I don't notice when they talk behind my back but I hear every word. I try to stay strong but it does hurt sometimes when I hear their colorful descriptions of me. I talked to people who suffer from the same syndrome of me and we really manged to build a safe space for people like me. They may not be many, but still, even it's only going to help the 1,200 men who suffer from this rare genetic deformation it's worth it.

A/N: SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOUR READING just wanted to hear your opinion about my new book idea for ' The Art of Ugly' series called: "my ugly billionaire step brother" it's about Roman Oliger, an American born businessman who is in his late twenties, being born to a father who is a multi billionaire himself comes with it's difficulties, his father Armando has gotten married five time since Roman was born and obviously none of those marriage worked. Until Armando meets Casey Leopold his Scottish personal assistant he falls for the single mother and gets married in a matter of months. Roman isn't pleased with his father's new wife and is determined that she is a gold digger, with him being to many the ugliest person they have ever seen his trust in woman has long gone but what will happen when he'll fall for Casey's 19 year old daughter Charlotte who is now his step-sister?

So, what do you think?

Now let's go back to the chapter!

Lauretta's P.O.V: