Day trip(28)🌶💦

Lauretta's P.O.V:

As we walked around the river Robert answered a call from one of his colleagues. He was speaking Czech so I bearly understood anything. Even while he was talking he was still holding my hand which was the cutest thing.

"Sorry, I really didn't want this day to be about work.." he apologized.

"It's okay, I'm just glad I have time to spend with you"

"Thank you for understanding"

Robert is a workaholic, I can't count how many times he woke up in the middle of the night because he had to stop parties in the campus. Endless calls and meetings only to make sure Crystal Lake is perfect. I got used to it but it doesn't make it any easier.

I mean I did meet him at his job so can I really complain? I still remember that day, I was late and so afraid after I found out James' twin is teaching me. When I finally gathered all my courage and walked to class Robert blue eyes filled with rage.

"Late on your first day, impressive" eve thought he scolded me I could hear a little softness in his tone. Throughout the 45 minutes of class my eyes couldn't focus on anything but Robert's body language. For me, the right body language of a person is equivalent to watching porn. It turns me on in ways I can't even explain.

The only reason I dated James was because I was an immature girl who was curious to know more about the mysterious CEO. However, what started as an expedition ended up becoming a scar.

But enough about James, can we talk of how amazing Robert is in sex? I have had many sexual experiences but he is definitely the best one.

"What are you think of?"

"How beautiful the river is" I lied.

"I was meaning to as you, my friend Ronita invited over to dinner tonight. It slipped my mind, do you want to come?'' Robert asked.

"Ronita, who is Ronita?'' I questioned .

"Ronita is a really good friend of mine but because she gave birth a couple of months a couple of months ago we didn't see eachother as much.."

"Umm, are any of your 9ther friends going to be there?"

"Yeah, Jacklin, Simon and his wife Rainbow pretty sure Clyde is supposed to come as well with his girlfriend or something" to tell you that I was upset when I heard the name Jacklin is an understatement. Ugh, I hate her. She clearly is into Robert which is fine, it her right to like whoever but calling him at midnight every night to talk about whatever sounds very suspicious to me.

"Robert, I wonder is Jacklin married?"

As Robert drank another sip from his coffe he sighed.

"I think I know what's going on here" Robert stated making me to slightly raise my eyebrows.

"Lauretta, before you came I did consider a possibly of dating Jacklin as I thought I should settle down and start a family. Then, you were late to my class, one thing led to another and I stopped looking at Jacklin this way, she is only a friend now" He assured.

"Start a family? You want kids?"

"It depends on the day, I think so. How about you?''

"I do want kids"

"Okay then, umm, let's have breakfast"

-time skip -

You know that feeling you just have when you think someone's hiding something? So, I feel like Robert is keeping a secret away from me. Behind that enchanting smile there is a wicked past which seems to hunt him. At night, I sense as Robert is afraid to fall asleep, in bed he is tensed and only relaxes when I hold him close to me.

James told me about his father, how horrible he was to both of them. And knowing how Robert was unloved by his mother is an evil combination. Though, I think there's something beyond that childhood memories of his.

Robert's P.O.V:

Ever since I got shot a day after my 18th birthday, I make sure to value the little things in my life and appreciate the people around me, well, at least the ones who pay me the same respect. The betrayal my brother made me go through hurt more than the bullet itself .

-14 years ago-

Coming back to L.A feels a little weird, I I haven't been here since I started studying in Crystal Lake. To be honest, I don't miss this at all. California has many beautiful places to offer but Prauge became my home.

Growing up I didn't get any respect or appreciation, I would consider it a lucky day if my mother acknowledged my presence. Constantly being ignored throughout out my childhood translated to me having very low self of esteem in top of having unique looks.

When I first arrived to Prauge I remember how fascinated everyone was, Professors were learning my techniques and called them a revolution in the physics world. In no time Saturn equations were studied worldwide, books were written and experiments were made and even after my mother became an important name in the bussines world the respect to me remained.

To top Professors and physics I was an outstanding mind but to my mother I stayed a burden. The only time she'd call me was when I won an important prize other than that I received nothing.

-back to the present-

"We better get going if we don't want to be late" I said as Lauretta fixed her hair. After two minutes which seemed like forever we went into the cab. I decided to not take my car as we were probably going to be drinking.

In the ride I kept my eyes on Lauretta, especially her neck. I was planning on buying her a diamond necklace I saw in the jewelry store a week ago but since a lot of things have happened I did not get a chance to do so.

She smiled at me and I smiled back, I lifted her hand and brought my lips close to it. I kissed the top of her hand while looking into her hazel eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"About the upcoming elections in Germany"

"Really?"

"Yep"

"Umm, I did not know you were a fan of politics"

"I am, even though they can make me angry. No politician seems to really get me"

"We're here"

To be continued...