Mom Trouble Part 1.(19)

Layla's P.O.V(Lauretta's mother):

"How long has the moring sickness thing going on?" Dr. Green asked.

"For two weeks" I replied.

"Well I doubt if it was food poisoning because I know the strict diet your in so it leaves me one main possible answer"

"Which is?"

"You might be conceived" my eyes widen.

"You are only 38 miss Rowen, it's not unlikely. Have you had any unprotected intercourse for the past three to four months?"

-flashback four  months ago-

Layla Rowen's stunning face continued to be a man magnet even to men who are much younger than her. Many fantasies of 16 year old boys were about her sexy appearance.

Both her kids, Lauretta and Thomas were blessed with the same genetic traits. With Thomas having two pair of  beautiful shiny brown eyes, impressive jaw line and to die for smile making him with no doubt the most handsome boy in his school. Just like her younger brother Lauretta is an aboustly gorgeous creature, her face looks like a work of art and her body is a masterpiece. Layla is very proud with her two lovely creations but still always made sure to keep them out of the spotlight.

After way too many drinks for the Irish born superstar found herself in bed with no less than her daughter's boyfriend. James fucked her through the night making both of them reach the climate well over a dozen times.

When Lauretta burst through the door only to find her boyfriend with another woman she never realized the naked woman on the bed was her own mother.

Both Layla and James promised to keep this a secret but it seems like the truth must come out

-back to present-

"The tests result will be published in no longer than 24 hours. I'll give you a call when I'll get them" I nodded and his office.

Fucking great. I might be pregnant with the baby of my daughter's ex boyfriend. That sounds like some type of cheap porno movie.

If I am, I have to tell my daughter there's no way I would be able to hide it from her. Also not from my husband. I should've never let myself become that drunk, maybe none of this mess would've happened.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I checked my messages and saw that Lauretta just landed at JFK.

-time skip-

"Robert meet my mother, Layla Rowen her husband, Erik Sandford and my little brother Thomas" Lauretta introduced.

"It's not Thomas, it's blood light" Thomas said as he ran upstairs.

"He is going through phase" I defended

"It's not a phase!!" Thomas yelled from his room.

Robert's P.O.V:

"So, Robert what's your favorite football team?" Erik asked, with me being me I answered a clueless answer.

"I like the Lakers"

"That's a basketball team" he corrected.

"Sport is not my strong side"

"It's all good, you're here for a week,, right? You're going to go back to Czech Republic with more football facts than air miles"

"Layla, is that you in that photo there?" I asked pointing at the huge picture hanging on the wall.

"Yep. That's me, I was sixteen and that was my first magazine cover. I remember that I fucked the camera man and then my agent caught us and joined" I stayed silent being a little shocked but what Layla just said.

"Mom, can we please have a dinner without talking about your sex life?"

"Oh stop acting like you're such a saint. Did you forget you gave a blow job to your  teacher in high school?" I raised my eyebrows at Lauretta.

"It's not true!" She insisted and I sighed a sigh of relief.

"He was only a substitute" she corrected making me almost spit my drink.

To say I felt like an outsider would be an understatement. My girlfriend who is almost a decade younger seemed to be far from what I thought she is, kind of turns me on to he honest.

When dinner was all of us went to bed, but I couldn't seem to fall asleep. Lauretta feel asleep almost instantly because of the long flight but I couldn't even close my eyes.

I quietly left the room and headed down stairs. There was a little book corner with a white sofa, I grabbed a book and started reading it.

"Can't fall asleep?" I heard a voice ask.

I lifted my face up and saw Layla with her silk pajamas. I nodded as she sat next to me.

"Lauretta's birthday is tomorrow" Layla blurted out.

"Isn't Lauretta's birthday in a few months?" I questioned.

"Her real birthday is tomorrow, her fabricated birthday is in a few months"

''What do you mean?"

"Lauretta's father and I got married in the same date as her birthday, because she hates her father she decided she wants to change her birthday to the date I filed for divorce"

"My mom was also a singel mother, I know how hard it is especially when you have a career" I  added.

"You are a good man Robert, you have good manners and a good heart but I'll be honest I don't how ready you are for a relationship" she sincerely said.

"I love her Layla, I never loved anyone this much in my life"

"Let me rephrase it. I don't think you are read for a relationship with my daughter. I am not trying to come across as rude or anything like that but when you at my daughter you see how stunning she is and when they look at you they see, I don't think I have to tell you. People are going to hit on her, some will try to separate her from you are you ready for that?"

"Five months I wasn't sure if I was ready for this life but look at me now; a Nobel prize winner, have an amazing nedt to me and runs the top 1 university in the world"

"Layla, I understand your concern but I love your daughter, now and forever"

To be continued..