Text(25)

James' P.O.V:

"James, stop" Edward asked as I started writing a text to Robert.

"You knew all this time Lauretta is dating Robert and you hid from me?! How fucking dare you?''

"James,I found out a week ago please it's not a big deal. You are engaged now, leave Lauretta in the past"

I ignored him and sent a message to Robert and also took a screenshot and sent it to Lauretta. In this point I am not interested in having Lauretta just taking revenge and justice.

Robert being loved isn't the part of the equation, his own mother doesn't love him, Lauretta for sure doesn't. He better understand that.

"James, I tried to deny it because you are my brother but, you are a monster James. A heartless man and in the end James, you are going to have nothing. I hope you understand that!" Edward preached before he left my office. I rolled my eyes and smirked at my message.

Robert's P.O.V:

Betrayal, I thought it  would be easier the second time turns out it's harder. For the first time in my life I lashed out, I smashed my phone on the ground causing the screen to crack, I pushed the table to the floor and tore down the curtains.

(A/n : Any medical information written here is not accurate, so don't take it seriously)

I stared at my the chaotic mess as my body started to weaken, my legs felt like they have lost strength and my world was spinning, I have fainted many times before and understood It may happen again and before I could sit down to try and stop myself from passing out it went dark.

Lauretta's P.O.V:

As Dr. Samuel explained one of the test problems we heard sirens, the class looked at eachother wondering what has happened before Dr. Samuel released us for the lunch break. It seemed like the students were more eager to see what is going on than eating.

When we got to the campus gardens I ashed one of the students what has happened and was shocked by her answer.

"Prof. Saturn has passed out or something like that"

I tried to figure out what have happened when I rememberd the unopened text from James. A tear ran down my cheek when I saw the picture James sent. Robert must have seen it.

I wanted to take my car and drive ti he hospital myself but I was afraid I may be too stressed to drive, so I called a cab and asked them to drive me to the main hospital in Prauge. All the drive I thought about Robert, I hoped so much he is okay.

Even though I did not know for sure if James' text was the cause for his passing out I was almost positive it is and just hoped Robert would forgive me for not telling him before. When I arrived at the hospital I had to lie to the nurses that I was his sister ( A/b: you really shouldn't do this in real life).

I got to his room and saw Robert laying in the bed with his eyes slightly open, I took a sigh of relief seeing he is okay. When he noticed me his eyes became fully open.

"Hey, you got me worried"

"H-how c-xould y-you do this to me?" He stuttered.

"Robert, I'm sorry. I love you, forgive me, please"

"Come here" he asked and I obeyed. Robert lifted his arm best as he could to hold my hand, and I tried to hold back my tears.

"I love you, Lauretta, how could you not tell me?"

"I know, I was just so afraid to lose you" 

" I forgive you" I smiled at his words and cried tears of happiness.

To be continued...