Mama's boy( 30)

James' P.Ov:
*

This is a book so many information  or facts that are mentioned in the book are not neccesarily correct.

"I cannot believe you want Robet to come over" I told my mother.

"I don't"

"But you told Edward to call him"

"I just wanted him to see how great you look, James. I just want you to rub it in his face.." I smiled at her reply.

She isn't lying I really do look great. I'm no longer ugly or distorted I am quite handsome actually and I can't wait to show it to my brother and hopefully to make Lauretta regret ever leaving me.

I am engaged now to Raven but I have my doubts about how long that will last considering Layla(Lauretta's mother) is pregnant with my child.  It's only a matter of months before Layla's stomach will start showing and she'll have to tell the truth to her family .

Now though I have more important matters to worry about like what the hell am I going to wear.

I got dress in a black casual pair if Jean's and a white tight t shirt which shows my muscles pretty  damn well if I say so myself.

Robert is going to be shocked when he'll see me and I just can't wait. I ran my hand through my hair and smiled as I looked at my reflection. 'Robert just landed' my assistant notified me.

LAURETTA'S P.O.V :

I could sense how tense Robert was, in the plane he told me that this will be the first time he saw him in 12 years. I tried to squeeze the answer to why but he just left me hanging on the
words 'I'll tell you one day'.

When we got to the hospital I decided to stay in the food court downstairs to grab a cup of coffe while Robert went to visit his mother.

I have to admit I am little suprise Robert would go considering how much pain that woman caused his over the years, how is he even be able to see her face without all those childhood traumas coming back to him?

I don't get it.

As I was waiting for my coffe to be ready I noticed a rather handsome guy who was waiting for his coffe as well. Well, handsome isn't even a word to describe how that man looks like. A Greek God is more like it.

Though it was weird, if felt as I know that stranger, his energy felt woefully familiar. The scent of his cologne brought memories of one particular guy, James.

My immediate reaction was to brush that thought away as there's no way it's possible when I remember what James would tell himself in front of the mirror.

"It's not forever, I'll be beautiful"

I always thought it was just a man talking about his hopes but can it? Can that man be James?

"Long time no see Lauretta" when the mysterious man spoke I immediately recognized it.

"James"

"Poor Robert, out of all of the women in the world he had to fall for a whore"

"Do not call me that"

"Why not? Isn't that what you are? Just a little slut with a pretty smile? Exactly like you're mother, under all the perfect cheekbones, shiny eyes and the D cup breasts hides the most shallow human being. You're nothing, Lauretta, nothing"

"How dare you James? Tell me how fucking dare you?" I yelled. I then walked away towards to exit, I didn't want to say anything I might regret later.

I don't know how much time I spent outside but it must been more than an hour before Robert came. When he came out his eyes were red and puffy, he was clearly crying.

"Hey, what happened?"

"Everything's fine, I have dealt with being unwanted for my whole life I am sure I'll be able to cope with it now"

"Robert, listen, I am not going to push you to speak to me but I feel as you should. What happened?"

"Stop it. Please, just stop. It's none of your bussines, okay?" He slightly raised his voice.

"Robert, I'm just trying to help"

"I know, I know you want to help but  my mental state is not fixable, Lauretta. It's imprinted in me, the sadness, the loneliness, my genius comes with a price tag and a big one. With every answer and theory I come up with there's a slight piece of me that goes with it. No matter how much joy you'll give me it will never be enough, I'm doomed to be alone Lauretta"

"Robert.."

"No, it's over"

Third Person's P.O.V:

Lauretta and Robert parted, each one went to his own way. At the same night Robert landed back in Prauge while Lauretta flew all the way to New York city. Was this the end? It couldn't be, after all the moments they shared together.

In the flight all Robert could think about is how he will never be as happy as he was with Lauretta, he was mad at himself that he gave her up. But hasn't healed yet, his scars are still as fresh as the day he was wounded. Though it seemed like his chapter with Lauretta came to an end when going deep into his heart he had a feeling they will find a way back to eachother.

James smiled knowing he made his brother lose the most important thing to him, the fact he manged to make Robert feel worthless again made him powerful. In his mind there is no scenario where Robert deserves to be happy. James is a narcissist, ignorant and unusual human being.

He is willing to burn the world if it means he will get what he wants.

When Lauretta arrived back home she broke down crying on her bathroom floor. Her mother did everything to comfort but what can you tell a woman who get have anyone but only wants him?

"Shh, it will be okay. What about the that nice guy, Floyd?" Layla asked as she served her daughter a cup of tea.

"Do you think he will find someone else?" Lauretta asked.

"Maybe" Layla replied.

"Great" Lauretta cynically said.

"Maybe he will meet someone else, but he will never love her as much he loves you. I promise you Lauretta that one way or another you'll be back together"

To be continued...