Raven's Wings(9)

Raven's P.O.V:

"What do you think? Maybe we should go to my apartment?" James asked as he stroked my hair. Now that the bitch is long gone, I can finally return to my plan.

Designer bags, rare diamonds, boutique outfits and huge penthouses in billionaires row, just screams Raven Nissan. All I need to do is make sure James will be wrapped around my little finger. I am not so enthusiastic about you know, having sex or having intimate relationship with an ugly 'creature' like James, but what don't you do for a Hermes bag..

"That would be just amazing!"

I put my skirt back on and go with James to the lowest level, the parking lot. (A/N: I love how dramatic this sentence sounds😂👌)

James' car:

His New York apartment is stunning, I bet it cost at least 30 milion dollars if not more.

"Do you like my house?" James asked, almost rhetorically.

"Our house" I muttered under my breath.

"Did you say something?"

"I said it's beautiful! I love it" He smiled . The main thing I noticed in his apartment is the how many pictures of Lauretta are there. A little more work for me, but I am sure I can make James forget all about Lauretta.

"James, if you want this to work you have to forget about that bitch, I am your woman now" I declared. He hesitated before he punched the frame.

The glass shatterd and his hand was semi bleeding. He took a little swiss knife he had in his pocket and cut Lauretta photo in half. I smiled a smile of satisfaction and clapped.

Robert's P.O.V:

"Today, class, we are going to discuss one of my favorite topics in this course, as well as the main topic in your final exam" I posed, observed the students to see who is paying attention and who is not.

Naomi Loyd, pretty girl , good personality but seems a little confused.

Davis Giver, mathematical genius, a little nerdy, low self confidence, will probably get one of the highest grades in the class.

Cherry Seventh, rich girl with a big ego, Davis' crush.

Lauretta Clifford, beautiful, smart, talented, kind-hearted and my favorite student, no doubt.

After studying the body language 35 students, in less than five minutes. I have concluded that the majority are focused and it's okay to begin the new subject.

"Let's start. Please think of a revolutionary invention, in technology. When your are done, you can can raise your hand if you feel like sharing"

After 2 minutes, seven students raised their hands. One of them was Lauretta.

"Maximilian, what is the invention that came into your mind?'' I asked.

"It's pretty stupid.. but, a vibrator?" The class laughed at his answer. Maximilian let out a small smile.

"Stupid? No. Actually let's look at the size of the market. The global market for sex toys is currently 28 billion dollars, so you are right, it is pretty revolutionary" The class looked shocked by how much information I know about this particular field.

-time skip-

Class was over and all the students packed their bags and left the room, some rushing to their other classes while others are taking their time as it lunch break for them.

I was on my way to leave the class room when my phone rang.

-Phone call-

Me- Dr. Persky, is everything okay?

Dr. Persky- Actually professor, my students and I are having some issues solving a mathematical equation. If it's not a burden of you, can you please come and try to help us?

Me- sure. I am on way. Room 305, right?

Dr. Persky- yes. Thank you very much, professor.

-end of phone call-

305 is in the third floor, one floor above us. I take the stairs as I answer a dinner invitation from one of my colleagues.

When I get to the class room I am surprised to see three men who seem to be above the average age of a student, wearing blue tags around their neck.

"Prof. Saturn, hello, I am Dr. Teddy Marino. Head of the mathematics department in NASA. It's a pleasure to meet you" The man says as we shake hands.

"Nice to meet as well. Dr. Persky, I am confused. You told me on the phone that the students and you are having issues regarding an equation"

"Let me explain Professor. We gave this equation for Dr. Persky's students because your university is known for having the worlds best physicists and math department. Si we wanted to check if maybe they can helps us solve a very complicated problem" Dr. Marino explains.

"They couldn't solve it?" I question.

"They got very close, but not perfect. I have to admit sir, that your students and their professor did better than all of the people who tried so far, including Nobel prize winners, scholars and professors. Would you mind to see if you can solve it ?" He asks.

I head over to the board grab a chock and look t the problem. I immediately notice that this equation is not from my filed of expertuty.

"Dr. Marnio, I only too one course on quantum physics. I doubt if I can solve it"

"I understand, but we really need your help"

I look more at the problem and the 'dits' in my mind start to connect. I get into an automatic-pilot- mode, all the sounds in the room get blocked, all the objects get invisible. I only see numbers floating in a surface. I am diving in an ocean of mathematical symbols, theories and scientific laws.

I am trying to connect all the parts to complete a full picture. At this point my adrenaline has reached a climit, this where I usually get the answer and this time was no different. In a matter of seconds the answers appears in my mind before I quickly write it on the board.

My adrenaline level goes down and I an finally back into reality. The room is completely silent. All the people in the room were speechless, but Dr. Persky who started clapping. When the people in the room got out of the shock they joined Dr. Persky and started clapping as well.

"Professor Robert, how is your swedish?"

To be continued...