Dinner Night (29)💦🌶

Lauretta's P.O.V:

"Robert, wow, she is real" a beautiful woman cynically said as she opened the door. Her skin was a dark shade of brown with a real glow to it.

"Hi, I'm Ronita and you must be Lauretta" the woman introduced. Three of us went inside her living room which was very roomy and modern.

"As usual Robert is always early so no one is here yet, which gives me more time to do a little investigation" though before we had any time to talk we heard a knock on the door.

There was Jacklin Rané in all her glory, dressed in a tight fitted red dress which showed all of her curves. The dress was short and I could tell that if she would bend her whole thing would be completely exposed. She gave Robert a flirtatious hug while giving me a bitchy look.

Ronita seemed to understand what was going on by the way she was staring at Jacklin.

"Robert, have you heard about the Heisen Hights scandal?" Jacklin asked.

"Yeah, it was definitely shocking how HH which always tries to give off a fancy college image manged to not find out about a drug trafficking bussines in the school!"

"Well, not everyone has you, Robert" Jacklin commented an awfully seductive remark right in front my eyes .

"You aboustly right, it's rare having such a smart, charismatic, wise and determined professor like Robert as the head. Crystal-Lake should really consider themselves lucky" I added while looking straight into Roberts eyes, oh dear Jacklin you have no idea that you're playing with fire.

"Believe me we are, personally I can tell you that I am so honored and grateful to work for someone as talented as Robert" and I'm truly grateful to fucked by Robert Saturn, should I say that?

Ronita's P.O.V:

After all the tension in the living room I left to the kitchen to help my husband Simon with the cooking.

"What was that all about? Is it the national-complement-a-Robert day or something?"

I just smiled at my husband not wanting to tell him about the real reason. Jacklin and Robert's friendship has gone through highs and lows, I can't even count the amount of times they cried in eachothers arms and then laughed their hearts out ten minutes later.

Both of them have been through a screwd up childhood with a messed up family, they had a special bond because of that. After Jacklin's divorce Jackie and I were both positive Robert was finally going to admit his feelings for her, but then Lauretta came along.

Jacklin is not used to not getting what she wants, ever since I first met her in our first year in college men were practically giving themselves to her. Her beauty made her very wanted in the Campus but her brains got her to the place she is today.

"Hello, can I help any?" Lauretta asked.

"No, it's fine, you are our guest!" Simon said but I understood what was going on..

"Don't worry Lauretta, nothing's going to happen between Robert and Jacklin. For Robert loyalty is a big part of his life, he will never betray anyone"

"I just gotta ask, did Jacklin and Robert have anything going on beetwen them in the past?"

"It's complicated, but no, I guess, not really. I think that it's better if Robert will tell you the entire story"

-time skip-

Lauretta's P.O.V: