New book idea!

Hi U guys, it's Chloe and I think you probably deserve an explanation to why I haven't posted any new chapters well, I have been under a lot of pressure academically and my mental health hasn't been the best.

However I really do want to finish this book because there's only 10 chapters left, which will hopefully all be published by the end of this week. anyway I also had a new book idea which I an thinking of writing right after this book will finish the book is called:

"Breaking Him"

It's about Paul Anton Praví, a 36 year old Swiss born businessman who has moved to the United States after founding JenX, a multi billion dollar high tech company. Though Paul has been blessed with tremendous business skills he also has a rare syndrome which causes his face to seem disfigured which earned the title 'the ugliest face in the world'  for many.

At his fifth year in the US Paul married Meredith Becker a mother to two teen daughters, Silvia and Kathy. Paul Anton managed to get along with the two girls but Silvia in particular. The beautiful  16 year old Silvia and Paul talked for hours about different subjects even though Silvia was 16 and he was 34 at the time.

In the 2 years of his marriage to Meridith, Silvia became the most important person in his life. However when Silvia was 16 he got a divorce and got no custody over her. Meredith left Paul for his brother leaving him heartbroken.

After two years of her mother not allowing Silvia to meet Paul she  invites him to her 18th birthday. After the party Paul develops new feelings for Silvia, feelings he has never felt before to anyone.

Their affair is sexy and passionate and I just can't wait to write this.

So, what do you think? Please make sure to comment!