Robert Has Fans?(22)🌶💦

Robert's P.O.V:

"Dating? No, she's my assistant"

"Really, Robert? I thought you know better than lying to the worlds top therapist"

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well I was getting suspicious when you sat next to her in my class knowing how you usually like being alone and when you both got out approximately at the same time I was almost positive you have something between  you. The last puzzle piece was when she entered the office, the glow you had in your eyes you it was beautiful to see"

Jacklin is right, every time I see Lauretta my mood gets instantly better, my heart feels like it beats for the first time and everything around me gets meaning.

Jacklin's P.O.V:

As much as I wanted to be happy for Robert I couldn't get away from the fact I am in love with him.

I know my worth, when I look in the mirror I realize what I see in front of me so as many men, but Robert has never seemed to care. I tried to wear revealing clothes, 'accidentally' touch him but I never got a reaction. After I learned he was asexual I was heart broken but relieved it wasn't me it was him.

So I  tried to get over him and got married, gave birth to two amazing children, went through an ugly divorced got overwhelmed.

On top of my fragile state now Robert the man I used and probably still am  in love with found another girl. But something about her is just wrong, like she's hiding something.

Lauretta's P.O.V:

Great, instead of being fucked by my favorite cock by my favorite man, I need to stay outside anxiously knowing he is practically in a room with a beautiful, tall and incredibly smart woman.

I am currently sitting outside the office with the secretary who is bragging about her daughter who just got
accepted into law school, while hearing how Jacklin makes Robert laugh in the other thinking if I should mediate or slap the shit out her.

Fine, I'll meditate.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked and she pointed to the left.

I went to the bathroom took my phone out and unbuttoned my shirt leaving me with a white lace bra. I took a little provocative picture and pressed send.

Teasing your boyfriend can sometimes be fun.

"Just wait and see what I'll do to you" I blushed at his message but left him hanging with no response. At least he knows what waiting for him.

-time skip-

"I had such a long day" Robert said as he rested his head on my lap. I gently stroked his hair before I pecked his lips.

We were having a romantic moment before someone knocked at the door.

"Danny, oh hi, umm, I don't this is such a good time-" before Robert finished his sentence the mysterious girl just walked into his living room leaving me shocked.

"So this is the living room of the world's smartest man" 'Danny' had long red hair and sparkling blue eyes, she was fairly attractive I would say but Robert didn't look intrested at all.

"You must be his cleaning lady! You are doing a really horrible job, do understand who are cleaning for?! This is Robert Saturn the world's smartest man, you are not fit for the job" I looked at Robert strangely before he mouthed the word 'later' .

"Umm, Danny, as I said before this is not a good time. I'll see you tomorrow in class?"

"Of course professor! I can't wait!" Danny exclaimed as she hugged Robert, that's when I snapped. I immediately ran out of his house in tears.

I was not mad at the fact that crazy girl hugged I was mad at him not correcting her when she thought I was his cleaning lady. All of this lying, him hiding me from everyone it's getting really fucking tiering.

I sat on the hallway carpet only a few feet from his apartment door. I couldn't see them but I heard Robert almost pushing her into the elevator as the girl was practically forcing her on him.

"We'll see you tomorrow Professor!" Danny said before the elevator doors closed shut. A split second later Robert kneeled in front of me, getting his face leveled up just a little than mine.

"Shh, don't cry,, what happened?" He gently whispered as he held me close to him. I quickly pulled back when I smelled that girl's  cheap perfume all over his suit.

"Why didn't you correct her?" I asked between sobs.

"Why didn't you tell her I wasn't your maid?" I rephrased the question.

"Lauretta, I don't know if you understand what you mean to me. I love you Lauretta! Nothing in this world will ever mean to me more than you. Nothing. You are smart, wise, kind hearted and shall I  add stunning. Every single morning I'm just amazed by how lucky I am for having you. I don't want you to ever doubt my feelings for you" I blush at his words and hug him.

"I had no idea introducing you meant so much. But now that I do, I am willing to kiss you in the middle of the campus. Just tell me, whatever you want, whatever makes you happy, I'll do it"

Robert picked me up and brought us back to his house, Robert write some emails on his laptop as I half slept on his lap. I probably eventually fell asleep completely as in the morning I woke up in Robert's bed.

My eyes were still closed just because of how exhausted I was, I was kind of glad I didn't open them as I had a chance to hear Robert's sweet words.

"I promise I'll never do anything to hurt you" he whispered while he caressed my cheek. Robert just knows how much I love physical content.

To be continued..