Champagne Fun(15)🌶💦

This is such a sexy and juicy chapter🤤

Lauretta's P.O.V:

Robert is different, from James, from all the men I dated actually. My first partner was abusive, my second treated me like his sex doll and my third was James.

My parents divorced when I was really young, my father was never a part of my life after that. He sent me a card on my the holidays and gave me gifts on my birthday but I always felt like he did that just to make himself feel like a dad.

My step dad, Erik, is great. He is kind, caring, a great father figure for my little brother and makes my mom happy, but, he isn't my father. Every graduation, party or school play I saw Erik's proud face like I was his biological daughter but my maybe 'selfish' self wanted my real dad to be there so bad.

And he wasn't.

Robert makes all my past suffering disappear, for a couple of seconds when his lips are on top of mine the abuse, the assault, all traumas I collected over the years get instantly erased. Every time he talks, I can't help but get fascinated by this man.

Maybe it's my my illogic self talking, however this feels like the most rational thing I ever did. Even though we need to keep our relationship private for now, I have a feeling this won't be a one time fling.

Robert told me he is going to spend the day with his mom but we will have time to be together in the evening.

New Text Message from: Prof. Saturn

My place, six?

P.S. can't wait to see you

I blush as I get Robert's message, I answer yes with a cute heart emoji. It was pretty funny when he asked me how I did and I quote: "the little heart sticker thingy"

I was quite surprised considering the fact Robert with technology, but then again he deals with different subjects.

I got into my car and started to drive to Robert's apartment. I went inside the elevator to the top floor.

I knocked on his door to be greeted by a very well dressed Robert. Robert always had a good sense of style but now I almost drooled at him. He may not be most people's version of handsome, it's not that I don't see what other people see it's just that it doesn't matter to me as much.

"You. Are. Aboustly. Stunning" He said taking a break between every word.

"What do you always do that?"

"Do what?" He questioned

"Pause in the middle of your sentence"

"I like to observe people, in your case , I like to admire you" He whispered to my ear. Only hearing his voice can have such a major affect on me, mentally and physically.

Does this man even know what he does to me?

Robert suit: Tom Ford suit from Neiman Marcus