07; brett simmons

erica

man is english ever boring. the only thing making it fun is the fact that corbyn and alyssa are in this class. me and corbyn walk out together and see that both the football and cheerleader results are on the board, so we go and look.

I scan the list with my finger and see my name at the bottom. I made it?

"we'll you're looking and westsides newest quarterback" corbyn says with his arms extended.

"oh yea well you're looking at westsides newest cheerleader" I say repeating his actions.

"no way? sick now it's really like freshman year" he says while picking my up in a hug.

"congrats, you won" I hear madison say as she's starting at me and corbyn. I won? what are we twelve? I see corbyns smile drop as she storms off and he goes after her.

"wow, look at you, I would say congrats but I think the congrats from madison turner was enthusiastic enough" I her someone say sarcastically behind me. I turn around to laugh at the comment he had just made.

"brett simmons, you always did have great humour" I say back. I start waking to my math class and he follows beside me.

"so what made you wanna do cheerleading again?" he asks

"it was just some deal me and corbyn made, he would try out for football, I would try out for cheerleading-"

"like freshman year" he says cutting me off.

"exactly" I reply walking away. him still followed beside me.

"did you like the party on friday?" he says as I stop in my tracks, making him stop too.

"it was alright up until an hour into it" I say with sass.

"well I was hoping to see you there and talk to you about something" he says back.

he was close friends with tyler so I was a little suspicious on why exactly he wanted to see me at the party. he's not like tyler but you can't blame me for being cautious.

"oh yea and what is that?" I say to him continuing to walk to math.

he grabs my hand and pulls my towards him stopping me from walking any further. he then said "will you go out with me?"

I-what? since when?

my jaw dropped a little, and I can see that that worried him a bit.

"can I think about it and get back to you?" I say while smiling, reassuring him that it's not a no. he's a nice guy, I just need to see if i'm ready to start dating.

"yea, no problem" he says with a small smile letting go of my hand and kissing my cheek, causing me to blush a little bit.

I sit down in my math class and the whole time I just think about why brett would wanna ask me out. is it for jokes? does he actually like me? does he just want sex? I was coming up with so many possible scenarios that the bell rang for lunch.

I walked through the doors and see madison sitting with her friends and not mine for once. thank god. I walk over to the table with everyone there except corbyn. I look up and see that he's in line getting a drink. I say my hello's and sit down while everyone just starts looking at me.

"what?" I say to all of them

"soooo corbyn made the football team, what about you?" jack says for all of them.