10; where's your boyfriend

erica

it's monday again, which means school. I had my date with brett on saturday and not gonna lie, it was actually pretty nice. we went to dinner and a movie then on a little walk along the beach nearby.

I got to pick where we ate while brett picked the movie, leading us to watch a horror movie, typical move so that if I were to get scared I'd jump into his arms, except I'm not a typical girl. I love horror movies and I don't get scared by them easily so brett was the one jumping in my arms, guess he's not a fan of them.

overall it was a nice date, we talked a lot and I got to know a bit about him, you know typical stuff like how many siblings he has, what his parents are like, what he wants to do after high school. of course he said football but hey, if he's good he should go for it.

he was also really nice and didn't kiss me after the first date. he would open doors for me, kiss me only on the cheek, and hold my hand while we were walking. definitely not something I'd expect from brett simmons.

my thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing, meaning I had english with corbyn and alyssa. I hadn't talked to corbyn since friday and I know alyssa is gonna ask about the date. I'll just tell her about later when he's not beside me to say how terrible brett is. the second bell rang signalling that everyone should be sitting down ready to start the day. except corbyn was no where to be seen.

as the teach does attendance, he gets to corbyns name and there is no reply. alyssa turns to look at me confused but I just shrug at her. I'm not sure where he is and why he's not here. I'll just text him later.

fast forward to lunch I walked in the cafeteria towards our table that we usually sit at, but there was still no sign of corbyn. that's weird. I thought maybe he had an appointment and he'd show up later but I guess not.

"has anyone seen or heard from corbyn?" I asked while sitting down. everyone responded with either a 'no' or a head shake. I thought for sure one of the guys would have.

"I tried texting him and calling him during second cause he didn't show but there was no response." jonah said. now that's even weirder.

"maybe you try jones, he'll answer you if anything" daniel cuts in. it's worth a try

messages

the bean😏

the bean😏

erica💋
did someone forget today's monday?😂

erica💋
corbs?

erica💋
corbyn matthew-

erica💋
don't make me add your last name-

erica💋
corbyn.
Read 12:20pm