CHAPTER:-3

[edited]

In forest of sarcamento every creatures can hear the very powerful growling around the forest.
"Hyung catch that he is running in your right". taehyung said to his older brother .
"Oh hyung you are old I think you can't even catch a little bunny for yourself". Alpha king said that teasingly.
"How dare you little brat respect your hyung at least". He said angrily .
"And I will catch it you sit I am going after it". He was taking his pants off while scolding tae.
He takes his shirt off ran towards forest in his wolf form after a deer.

While running he can smell very sweet vanilla and lavender fragrance in air he forgot about deer .He run towards where the sweet fragrance coming from. And he saw a tiny wolf is playing with butterflies. Then his wolf said Mate . He was slowly slowly going towards omega. Then omega turns to him with scared position ( it seems like when a dog scared of something). And omega run away.

While I was playing with butterflies I saw a alpha coming towards me and I was scared but my wolf was happy he said something and I scared more.
He said mate I run way from him.I am as fast as I can so he can't chase me I arrived front my house door and turn into my human form and get into my house.

"JUNG HOSEOK ! come down right now otherwise you will regret" . my dad cried allmost tearing my ears.
"Y-yes d-dad w-what h-h-happen"? Oh god my shuttering". Hoseok mumbled.
"YOU BRAT HOW DARE YOU TO PUT YOUR LEGS OUT OF THE HOUSE". Mr. Jung said gritting his teeth.

"D-dad its not like that you are thinking ". hoseok said trembling from his dad anger tone.
"Oo really! then what is it hm"? Mr. Jung Asked with anger.
"Are you whoreing"? "What did I told you keep your legs out when you have to go college and tution". Mr. Jung said pulling poor omega's hair really hard.
"Now go to your room and study only come downstairs to eat ok"? Mr. Jung turn away from omega and get in his room.

I was my room thinking about my dad how a person change really fast like superhero to supervillain. My dad never like this but after death my mother and his sister he became aggressive and abusive towards me he always said "Hoseok you need to study only ","don't go there"," don't make friends they always ruin your interest in studies".
"Oh! moon godess why always me "? Brown headed omega said while crying his lungs out .
"Mom comeback" poor omega said sobbing and choking to much. "Do you know what I find my mate but I run away from him I don't know why but~ i was scared". He said while sobbing. After crying so much he slept.

Tae~! Jin was screaming while running and huffing.
"Huh! Hyung what happened why are screaming too loud"? Taehyung said while sitting on the tree and eating some fruits.
"I-i m-meet him and he was so beautiful and his smell Oh my luna that was mind-blowing b-but he r-ran away from me". Jin said really fast as he was raping but at end of the sentence he voice like whisper to tae's ear.

Tae saw his brother's sad face and he launched himself on his brother while giggling he landed on him.
Hyung !who you meet ? Why are you sad? Tae got of from his brother's body and asked worriedly.

To be continued...
----_-------_-------_---------_-------_----------

Hey ! It's me again sorry if my story is boring but im trying it's my first book actually (because first one I didn't completed ) so comment so i can fix it..

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA..