CHAPTER:-28

"My apology my lord but in neither World now everything is out my our hands they are cruel they didn't even spare humans
We don't think so-" a blonde hared beta said looking at taehyung worriedly.
"Who are they"? tae asked clamly.
"Jennie and jisoo they're mates". Another beta said looking at seokjin than taehyung.
"We are going to korea hyung you pack your things and also brother in law's and you two can go" taehyung said patting the messenger's shoulder.

"But tae why what if they hurt our mates" seokjin said walking beside taehyung.
"They will not btw I want to show namjoon human world because likes read some stories about I want show him" taehyung said chuckling.

"Jin you came I thought it would be long meeting" hoseok folding some clothes.
"No it was just little short but I have news for you that is we are going korea to human world"
Jin said back hugging hoseok and kissing his nape.
"Oo really I really want go there I heard from namjoon there was cart which didn't run by horses,bulls and he always said there is big big house where every things available" hoseok said excitedly while jumping here and there.
"That is mall and that's not cart they're cars" jin said boringly he really don't like human world.

"Seokie hyung did you hear we are going human world" namjoon said putting his both arm on hoseok after that jumping here and there.
"Yes we will go on cart yes yes it will fun" hoseok said jumping along with Namjoon.

"Yaa! yaa! now go to your before so called husband and my lovely brother come here bye sweetheart" jin said pushing namjoon out of the door.

"But hyung I want to celebrate with hoseok hyung" namjoon said whinning.
"No no we have to go really early you didn't even pack your things so go go shuu.....shu..." Jin said like he is declining the innocent puppy's gaze.
"Ok ok bye hoseok hyung bye meanie hyung" namjoon showing his tongue to jin.
"This brat respect your hyung little brother in law" jin said and closed his room.

"Tae tae what I should pack for there should I put shorts or crop tops I heard there was handsome guys out there" namjoon said looking at mountain of his clothes.

Tae came behind namjoon he locked his hand on Namjoon's waist kissing his neck after biting his ear really hard.

Namjoon scream and put his hand on his ear yelling at taehyung "what you think that you did" ?
"How can you talked about another man if you have full corse of meal here" taehyung said showing is topless body.

"This meal is delicious meal but I want something else too" namjoon said running from tae to bathroom.
"Come out I will show who belong omega" taehyung said banging at the bathroom door.
"Really alpha than come in I dare you to come in" namjoon said taking off his clothes to take shower.
"Open up first than I will show you" tae said gritting his teeth.
"It's not locked alpha" namjoon said opening bathroom door.

After door open taehyung jaw dropped watching his mate without dress he got hard.
"Omega what did you do to your alpha who gonna take responsibility for this" taehyung said showing his hard member and taking off his clothes throwing it anywhere in room.
"I'll take responsibility what I did alpha so do you want scrub my back or I lock the door" namjoon said seductively.

Tae growled and pinned namjoon on the wall of bathroom kissing his neck and dark blue purple hickeys.He was impatient so he his dick inside namjoon his pink hole clenching on his dick.

"So tight omega".

He started thrusting at a slower pace to let Omega feel him inside him the Omega was moaning in pleasure he was officially ruined now.

"Alpha.... Faster..ah.."

He could finish his words but he couldn't even say it right when the Alpha started trusting at an animalistic speef making namjoon let out a loud sinful moans of pleasure Omega was ruined the walls aresoundproof (thank god) there was only sound of namjoon moans taehyung growls and skin slapping.

"Alpha..I..I..am..go..gonna..cum"
"Me too baby" taehyung growled shoot is seeds inside namjoon.
"Please...alpha knot me please".

And after that taehyung knot popped inside namjoon ripping his soft walls.
"It take to come down let rest than we will clean up ok" tae said kissing on top of joonie nose.

They sit in the bathtub atleast ten minutes than taehyung slipped out his dick out namjoon .

"Let's get in shower and I will scrub your back ok" taehyung said kissing namjoon.
Namjoon only hmm because he was tired for answering.

"Turn back let me wash your back" taehyung said rubbing his hand on Namjoon's shoulder.
"No I not going turn" namjoon whinned.
"If you're not going trun how can I scrub your back turn around omega" taehyung said now little annoyed.

Namjoon turned his back to taehyung showing his juicy ass taehyung couldn't control slapped his beautiful ass that jiggling slowly.

"I know that's why I didn't turning back" namjoon said angrily.
"It so good I can't control ok I'll not do this again but let me grab boobs please" taehyung said in
"No you already grab it so many time that it hurts now" namjoon said putting his bathrobe.

"Please-"

"No-"

"Please-"

"No-"

"Let's just sleep now we have to go human world tomorrow" namjoon said turning his back taehyung and putting the blanket over his neck.
Taehyung reached to namjoon slowly his going towards namjoon breast he grabbed one his boob and squeezed it

"KIM TAEHYUNG"

To be continued.....
----_------_-------_-------_------_-----
Hello silorry laye update and enjoy.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA....