CHAPTER:-16

[edited]

"NAMJOON PLEASE WAKE UP NO NO DON'T LEAVE ME WHY WHY WAKE UP NO LOVE PLEASE LOVE COMEBACK" tae said waking from nightmare.
"What happened "?I'm here tae relax ok" namjoon said looking at taehyung who is sweating really hard and his chest going up and down fastly.
"I'm scared love don't leave or I'll die never leave me". tae said crying in namjoon arm sobbing repeating the words don't leave me he buried in face in joon's chest his tears were staining his clothes bt joon held him closely.
"Ooh shuu.....shu... I'm here I never leave you calm down it was just nightmare so don't worry ok". joonie said caressing his fingers in tae's hair and kissing top of the head.
WHY IT FEEL LIKE FUCKING REAL.Taehyung said in his mind.

"Oo my god who is there come out or..or I will..will call my dad"
Hoseok said stopping at the corner of kitchen he was there to drink water but he feels someone is there in house he is scared because his father was out town for three days.
"Let me go you pervert "leave me my mate is king's bro- "one minute seokjin".hoseok said sniffing the air smelling his mates scent .
"Hey there! babe to late to recognise me I have to meet  more often so you can remember me". Seokjin said in a pouting and he sat on the sofa tossing his royal coat in the corner.
"It's not like that I was scared no-one is a home so I thought-".
Hoseok said sitting on jin's lap.
"You thought I'm some pervy btw you said no-one is in home but that you will call your dad come on babe it's so childish". Seokjin said laughing really hard.
"Don't laugh, Btw why are you here at this late in omega's house .hm"? Hoseok said putting his finger on jin's chin.
"To make omega mine" jin's flipped hoseok down on the sofa hovering over him.
"No- no I'm not yours I have a mate and don't touch me". hoseok said playing along with jin they laughed together.
"Oh come on omega he is not here let me kiss you,touch you,lick you" jin said while kissing, touching and licking hoseok in every word.
"Stop-p its ticklish ok alpha but  in my room hm? I don't want catch by him". Hoseok jumped off the jin's lap swinging his hips.
"This omega is death of mine looks delicious". seokjin said licking his lips and running towards hoseok.

"Don't do this love don't leave here what I supposed to do after you are not here". Tae said kissing namjoon tample and lips randomly.
"Ooh I'm just going my home to meet mom and dad it's while didn't meet them their trip is finished I'm going to meet them". Namjoon said rolling his eyes on tae's childish behaviour.
"But you gonna live there with that alpha and beta". Tae said pouting with little bit possessiveness.
"They are my friends and my cousin I'm coming on the ball day after that I live here forever with you ok but for now let me go". Joon said pushing tae off from his body.

To be continued.....

------_-------_--------_------_-----_--------_---

Hii guys I don't know why but Wattpad is not working
properly.

I have to rewrite the chapters because they just vanished from draft.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.......