CHAPTER:- 21

[edited]

"Tomorrow is ball day and you have to do what I'm asking for my lord please don't do that" rang said worriedly.

"You don't have to worry rang I know what I am doing so shut up" dad said fuming at rang.

"Don't you dare to talking me like this Mr. Kim Rong" rang dared showing a little stick front of mr.kim

"Who are you order me I'm your king-"

"And I'm your grand father's father fucking idiot now on your knees brat"rang said in anger.
"Grandpa please forgive him he is just-"papa said behind rang
"shut up why your husband like this always hm"? Rang said turning to Papa.

"Ooh it's hurt my head ooh my god taehyung what are you doing here". namjoon asked sitting on bed.

"I'm not you are here in my house baby" tae said kissing top of joonie head.

"What did you just napkid me? I'm there for two days you just oh tae how can you just-" joonie cut off tae kiss on his lips.

"First baby I didn't K-I-D-N-A-P you and second it's your fault that you are here". Tae said kissing namjoon again.

"What's my fault I didn't even meet them you meanie". joonie said pouting little and whining.

"I'm meanie ohh ok fine you win I lost And I have to do something babe I'm going and hoseok is here wanna meet him tae said scoffing little and fixing his coat to go meet rang.

"I don't wanna go there you told him to come meet here and also say someone I wanna some snacks bring it for me please thank you" joonie said jumping on bed.

"Ok I will love you see ya" tae said going behind the door.

"Brother in law joonie is here and he wants to meet you in his room he is lazy af and bring some snacks for them uncle". Tae said Hoseok after then his chauffeur.

"Joonie." hoseok said jumping on the bed beside namjoon.

"Hoseok hyung how are you ? I missed you so much" namjoon said looking at hoseok.

"I missed you too baby joonie really". Hoseok said with smile.

"So what is happening here babies"?

To be continued......
-------_-------_------_-------_------_---------_-
I'm sorry for very late update I had really bad fever but I'm here now I'm really gonna. Update on time.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.....