CHAPTER:-31

[edited]

"Where are you going"? Hoseok said rubbing his eyes to see clearly.
"To the office. what you think"? seokjin said fixing his tie and then hair.
"I want to go with you".hoseok said cutely going to change clothes to go with his mate.
Seokjin put his suit in his hand and going towards hoseok to kiss his boyfriend he said. "No there is no work in office for you so just rest ok".
"But I want too-". Hoseok whined little making a big pout.
"After the day end we will go mall for shopping ok honey" seokjin kissed him one last time looking at mirror.
"Then ok I will roam the house with namjoon" hoseok said hanging on seokjin.

"Namjoon let's go in garden". hoseok said picking in namjoon's room.
"Hyung can we make flower crown but I don't know how to do it"? namjoon said with pout and  going to garden beside hoseok.
"Don't worry namjoon I know how to make it just follow my lead". hoseok said patting namjoon head.
"Ok hyung but what we will do first" namjoon asked excitedly.
"We have collect different types  flowers ok now put one flower and attached it with grass like sewing with this and round round it goes like this and it's done". hoseok said putting a crown on Namjoon's head which is made by freash flower.
"Wow it really pretty let's make it some more".

"I'm bored hyung" namjoon said rolling on grass.
"Then make more crown joonie". hoseok said looking towards sky and than namjoon .
"But hyung I already made 15 let's go out Hyung"namjoon said sitting on the ground with big grin on his face.
"But we do not know anything about here joonie what if we lost". hoseok said looking at namjoon with concern.
"Don't worry hyung I am with you" namjoon standing and pulling hoseok from the ground.
"Are you sure joonie?"hoseok said standing up on his feet front of namjoon.
"Oh yes hyung come on now" namjoon dragged hoseok in palace with sly grin.

"Sir they want you meet them but they want you to meet them somewhere else not in office" one of employee said.
"Then comfirm in some fancy restaurant". Taehyung said firmly.
"Sir they want you to meet them in there house with your partners". Employee said showing email on his laptop.
"Why the fuck they want this and the first think how they we are here with our mates?" Seokjin asked out of anger.
"Tell them that we are coming send me the address you can go" taehyung said looking at City through the glass window.
"Why did you do this taehyung what if they got in danger?" Seokjin said again but in worried manner.
"Relax hyung I know what I'm doing so just relax" taehyung said smirking at his thoughts.

To be continued.......

-------_------_------_-------_-------_----------
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA..........