CHAPTER:-35

( so this only about past life story )..

Hoseok run and run he didn't saw his back he just want to protect namjoon his mind was wild for impossible things happen to namjoon his best friend Kim shin a adorable omega his baby face innocent looks that always complimented by everyone he don't want to loose him once again his flashback was coming as nightmare of that day when it's all started on Kim shin's 18 birthday and mating with park Hyunq-sik.

"Shin shin what happened there? I'm only 30 minutes late and there no one in hall except  elders and The Park Hyunq-sik".  a male with red hair cheerfully said jumping on the bed beside his bestest friends".
"Wait wonwoo first tell me why are you late because you missed to many things in party". rang said looking at weird omega.
"What did I miss idiot alpha?" wonwoo asked in curiosity.
"Prince Kim shin find his mate on his 18 birthday party who is not another than Park Hyunq-sik" rang said looking at shy omega.
"What really I didn't saw his face but I can tell he is really handsome" wonwoo said with smile.
"He is and brave also that he kissed shin front of everyone" alpha said cheekly and giving a high-five to the omega.
"Really that's awesome wow that's really good ohh I missed that scene"wonwoo said with long face.
"Stop talking .You two talk too much let me read the book get out go shuu.." shin said smiling looking at his bestfriend dramatic ass.
"Yaa who gonna talk to us we are not his handsome mate or something". wonwoo said throwing himself on bed and stared fake cry.
"My prince your majesty is calling for you and prince rang too". a short alpha said peeking from door.

"Yes,father you called"shin asked looking at Park Hyunq-sik with his side eyes.
"Yes my son i have to say something all of guest in this room As you all know that I
Kim Minho king of Sacramento decided to give my crown to Soon to be alpha king of Aariano Park Hyunq-sik he is now my son in law too". Mr.kim said happily earning applause from guest.
"But dad I already told you-"but shin cut off by his uncle.

"That's great brother I appreciate it". his brother said hugging him but saying something under the breath.
"I'm sorry my brother that I didn't give the thrown to your son but I already promised it".king said showing his guilt in his words.
"No it's ok your the king you can do anything you want I am with you always" he said drinking the red wine and looking at his only son who has happy face.
"Let's go my omega we will back after I takeover all of this". and after that Kim shin leaved his palace to live with his mate in Aariano.

"I want that fucking throne dad but look your dumbness it's not mine". rang yelled throwing all the thinks from table.
"Chill my son i know shin he will give you his throne to you he is weak".his father or said Minho brother mark said drinking his red wine.
"But his mate is not his mate is alpha not normal alpha the killer machine Hyunq-sik I want that bloody throne father". rang yelled throwing everything he see in the room.
"Shut up don't yell your mom and sister his here you want that than I'll give you".mark said looking at his annoying son.
"How? if don't Marry the vampire I was the Alpha king". rang said his father face that was angry now.
"If I don't Marry a vampire than you can't even born BASTARD now go". his dad said firmly.
"Call jisoo tell her that she has to do something".

"How's this omega it's all for you this and this everything even you want I'll give moon also"park Hyunq-sik said kissing his mate.
"Ooh alpha too cheesy I don't want moon but I want to hear three words from you" he said turning towards palace.
"I love you" Hyunq yelled from behind yearning terrified voice from nearby.
"No-"
"I Miss you-"
No
"I wanna kiss you-"
"That's four word I want here something else that you said that day in my garden"
"I don't remember what was that omega"
"When you will remember come to me I'll give reward ok but for now bye"
"My omega,mine.is it yes my reward"
"In our room alpha

"Hyunq-sik carried shin in his arm throwing on his bed hovering over he lowly said mine,mine,mine all mine"

"Did I turned my alpha on"?

To be continued......
------_------_-------_-------_------_---
So this is my gift for you because you show me so much interest in this book.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA......