CHAPTER:-20

"My lord we need to talk"?
Rand said coming from nowhere and disappearing again.
"Rang"? Dad said standing on his feet.
"You all can talk I'm going to talk to him Once again nice to meet you hoseok". Dad said leaving trio there.

"My lord he is dreaming about it and his mate-" rang cut his words sudden entrance of taehyung.
"Who are you talking about rang I thought you are here for me" tae said with namjoon in his arms .
"What happened this little one tae did you do something to him". His dad said concerning about namjoon.
"No dad he smelled another omega's heat I'm get going now dad bye rang we talk later about this ok "tae said going towards his room.

"Ooh kookie baby you're mess look at your wet hole ooh" yoongi said putting his tongue there.
"hyungie please~".Jungkook moaned Pulling yoongi's hair.
"Please what omega you are messing with namjoon before now you need punishment right jimin-ah!" Yoongi said in alpha tone.
"No-no please Alpha~". Jungkook looked at them with tears in his eyes.
"Alpha what baby?yoongi hyung let's do something for our baby ok". Jimin said and kissed jungkook head with smile.
"Yaa jiminie of course". Yoongi said and smiled.

Yoongi started to kiss Jimin full of lust licking and sucking his bottom lips jimin give him excess to enter in his mouth explore it giving hickeys eachother kookie was whimpering sobbing he also want attention his heat are worst he really greedy for attention.
"Look hyung our omega want us now what you have to say kookie". jimin said kissing top of kookie head.
"Alphas please~ I will be good boy please please really want you". Kookie plead looking them with doe eyes.
"Now you beg really good omega so I will give you that" yoongi said kissing kookie lips and jimin making hickeys on his neck . Jimin goes down to neck to coller bone to his boobs squeezing it kookie get a moan in kiss feeling dizzy by so much pleasure.
"Alpha please fast"kookie said when yoongi put his dick into the omegas hole.
"Our baby is needy hyung let's give him what he wants" jimin said putting his finger in entrence of kookie wet hole pushing it further "Ahh~~ need more a-alpha". They thrusted in his hole going in and out really fast they took there trun to fuck there omega to paradise. "ahh~~alpha more please please". jungkook said cuming again.

To be continued.....

-----_--------_------_------_------_------_------
Hello guys really sorry for late update I having really high fever 😷 ..

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.......

Thank you 😊Written by ARYA