CHAPTER:- 14

[edited]

"I said don't fucking touch him hyung". Tae said growling at jin.
"Are you crazy what is this tae"? their dad said growling at taehyung.

"Don't use your alpha voice here tae and Kim. Namjoon is scared go down stairs all of you crazy alphas". Papa pushing all the alpha out from tae's room.
"Look at me honey it's ok you're fine I'm here ok". Papa said gently wiping tears from joonie's face.

"It's happening because of me right they are fighting because of me".namjoon said sobbing his sob got lighter and lighter he drift to sleep in papa's arm.
"No it's not like that son just they are being reckless and jerks". Papa said kissing at the top joon's nose.

"What was that taehyung"? Jin said calmly but coldly while drinking water.
"Don't you hear hyung never ever touch him" tae said glaring at jin his were getting red.
"What you mean I'm not touching him like you thought he is like my little brother and I have my mate ". Jin said concerning putting his hand on tae's shoulder.
"I don't care hyung my wolf is in  anger about that nobody can touch him". Tae growling one last time going his court room.

"Sir ~please we does not know that he is your mate let us go". Jack said kneeling down with chains in his hand and legs.
"You are alpha king but my dad is in power you do something to us  he will kill you and filthy omega now let us go asshole". Hyunjin said struggling with chains.
HA !HA! HA! tae chuckled in his devilish voice showing his growing fangs and red eyes ripping his clothes he turn into his very big dark black wolf form.
"Sir- no -sir please forgive us".
The voices quite down like earth quite down after Strom.

"He is going insane about his mate slowly slowly it will getting worse ". Unknown said putting some books on table.
"Like last time what should we do if he gets crazier what will happen if we can't protect his mate like last time I'm terrified". His dad said he is worried no hella worried.

"That's why I am saying it my lord keep his mate safe and the world will safe don't ever wake his true alpha self. If not then we have to kill him at the last. My time is out I have to go now".

"I know last time I doesn't know that its going worse this time I will make sure it never happen again oh! My Luna what to do". Mr. Kim rubbed his head.

"You can't do it his destiny is being crazy in love over his mate- the innocent mate that has power to control his alpha" unknown wolf said and disappeared within a second.

To be continued.......

-----_-------_-------_--------_---------_--------
Hola! Sweethearts let's continue story with big twist and please  give lots of comments and votes.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.......