CHAPTER:-29

[edited]

"Hey what happened to you"? hoseok asked touching Namjoon's forehead.
"What happened to me I'm good nothing happened" joonie said in confusion.
"No I mean you look tired you didn't sleep well Namjoon"? Hoseok asked going towards horse cart with namjoon.
Namjoon scratched his neck with his hand he said shyly
"Oh it's nothing it just-". Namjoon said shyly, he didn't said anything  but his face turned red.
"It just we had sex brother in law
and it was so good that he-" tae said coming from behind with seokjin who munching on some cookies.
"Oh come tae we don't wanna know about it and please don't say front of omegas look at them they are all red" jin said hopping on cart at the right side.
"Ok I'll not let's hop in, its really  long journey" tae said sitting cross to his brother with his mate.
"When we are going to ride mechanical cart"namjoon asked he was so excited to go human world he was reading magna and fiction they all read in childhood now it's going to be real.

In other hand hoseok was also excited as namjoon to see human world in real he want see is everything namjoon told is real or not "Or we going mall too". Hoseok asked, jin noded.
"Are there also have unicorns"? namjoon asked again he was sure that there was unicorns but he didn't know if he was wrong or not.
"Unicorns what unicorns do there joonie"hoseok asked suddenly amazed by namjoon that he know everything about human world.
"oh they have flying cart also hyung and there was stairs that we don't have to move on them they will move automatically" namjoon said his eyes have sparkles in it.
"Baby please let me sleep and sleep also you're talking too much it's irritating now" tae said shoving Namjoon's head in his chest, and the omega blushed.
"But we want to know tae jinnie tell me please". hoseok said pleading, jin did the same as tae.
"No later let's just sleep for now". seokjin said putting his hands under hoseok head process to giving comfort to his mate.

Rest ride gone smoothly with couples snoring in eachother arms. They ride till they out from forest of warewolves to human world entrance.

"Sir we are here there is car parked corner of the street along with driver" chauffeur said knocking on the door.
"Yes we are coming". Jin said, shaking taehyung so, he woke up.
They get off from cart with there luggages in chauffeur hands they got in car putting all luggages in car waving bye to chauffeur.

"Wow look here joon-ah this side it's beautiful". hoseok said excitedly while looking at roads.
"Wow really why there mental rods in there tae"? namjoon asked looking at street lights.
"They are street lights" tae said chuckling from his mate childish behaviour.
"It's lighting it's lighting What that is it mall" hoseok yelled and namjoon looked amazed.
"Look there lots car" namjoon and hoseok said in unison.
"Yaa there is babe" tae and seokjin replied together they were happy to see there mates are enjoying little things about human world.

"Let's go, we are here"seokjin said giving his hands to hoseok so can come out safely.
"Are we  in korea it's so fast"joonie asked hunging on tae's arms looking like curious puppy.
"No we are not there yet  joonie we are at the airport to fly korea" seokjin said smiling at namjoon.
"Oh why don't we go korea from car" now hoseok asked looking at lots people here there with bags.
"Because it far from here and how can we drive a car on water honey so we are getting a plane" tae said showing his card to airlines CEO who was in shock because they rarely seen The Kim taehyung here.
"A plane there going many people right we are going with humans" namjoon said he wants make friends with humans.
"No we are going in our private plane there is no human in the plane" tae said passing his and Namjoon's luggages to airhostess.

"After 10 hours we will be in korea so what ever questions you and hoseok have ask to seokjin hyung because he knows everything ok and please don't be loud baby I'm going to sleep" taehyung said showing his boxy smile than going sit near to window.

"Yay Kim taehyung I'll kill you" seokjin yelled from behind.

"Hyung tell us how human get their mate".

To be continued..........

------_------_-----_-------_-------_----
Thank you reading my book I really appreciate it

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........