CHAPTER:-27

"Oh you're here I was finding yo- who are you"?

"Hello I'm park Hyunq-sik Alpha king of Aariano you must be-" Hyunq-sik said spacing out from shin's beauty.
"Oh I'm Kim shin Prince of sarcamento". shin said looking his pet in alpha's arm relaxed.

"Oh he is really cute that's why I was just-" Hyunq-sik said looking at shin's brown eyes.
"They are not really be good to strangers but I think you're really nice that's why they are in your arms" namjoon taking his pet from Hyunq-sik.
"You're too pretty ahm... I mean I think yes" Hyunq-sik said while scratching his neck nervously.
"Yaa come trio we have to go
Thank you for taking care of my pet bye let's go boy" shin said moving forward to the party hall.
"Yaa if you're not mine then you'll never be anyone my princess Kim shin "my omega my mate" Hyunq-sik said looking at gorgeous omega front of him.

"Welcome to the party of our sweetest prince Kim shin with our alpha king Kim Minho". Announcer said smiling.

"You're looking very handsome father". shin said in whispered to his father ears.
"Not as yours my prince". his father said smiling.

"Mr. kim how are you ?". Unknown asked to alpha King.
"Very fine. how about you Mr. Lee"? Alpha king said looking at mr. Lee who has his eyes on shin.
"I like your son Mr Kim he is really beautiful and-" Lee said giving bad vibes in air.
"And what Mr. lee I think you're ageing too fast Mr. Lee like look at your stomach he is struggling through your shirt" Hyunq-sik said laughing little.
"Park Hyunq-sik nice meet you too" Mr Lee smiled in scariest way.
" We talk later alpha" Mr .lee said going towards bar that situated in croner of hall.

"Hey ! uncle rong I Missed you really hard and you know I'm 18 you have to give the biggest gift I ever received you said that " shin said looking at 21 years old alpha.
"Yes my sweet little pumpkin I will but I'm young to be called uncle by beautiful omega like you" rong said fixing his hair by his fingers.
"But you're my father's cousin brother how can I call you rong hmm so your always be my sweet uncle". Shin smiled giving a hug to his uncle.

"Now now omegas and alpha beta also my friends from vampire and goblins welcome to the party of my son in this he is going to turn 18 and I know that here is his mate too so after cutting the cake my son going say who his mate I Alpha king Kim Minho give crown to the my lovely soon to be son/daughter in law" Minho announced while showing his wine glass to the crowd of guest.

Everybody cheered to hear that because sarcamento is the richest and powerful country in this world.

"Son come here cut the cake moon is shining" Minho said showing plastic knife to the shin.
"Yes father". shin said smiling at rong.

"But Mr. Kim how can he cut the cake because he didn't invite moon godess in his birthday party as ritual" someone said from crowd.
"He don't have to that everybody knows he is son moon godess right guys I said right guys..." Sik said scariest voice handling the situation.

Every body said yes some of them in horror some them in love .

"Now can we start it gentlemen". Minho said again giving namjoon knife.

Namjoon cuted the cake after few minutes of celebriting his party he fell something in his like omega wants say something his heart was beating fast at a speed of sports car he looked at his father then his uncle like he is searching for something his foot moving forward by own slowly slowly he reached to a who is backing him talking something about properties....or mayb...omega... He can't hearing his mind making everything foggy only one word in his mind and beautiful lips was "ALPHA" and that he saw his mate like Greek god fucking handsome Park Hyunq-sik. His eyes glowed blue and Hyunq-sik red they kissed eachother like their no world watching them kissing hungrily.

"MY OMEGA MINE" Hyunq-sik growled.

"If he hates omega then how he is so into Kim shin hyung" hoseok asked looking at everyones expression.
"I don't know about this but-" rong cut by a beta who as letter in his hand read it front of them.

"Someone wants to meet alpha king they saying they come far from here and they didn't said there name alpha"a beta said bowing.

"We can talk later namjoon go to our room and jin hyung come with me" tae said going towards that beta who give him news.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER" tae said sitting on his seat.

To be continued.....

-------_-------_-------_------_-----_---------_--
So tell where are you from and when you become army and you can ask me questions to about book or about me.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.......