CHAPTER:-34

"Really? and I'm really scared"?

"Fuck you bitch" hoseok yelled spiting on jinnie's face.
"No no that's not fair I'm your friend's future mate now sit here with my baby whore". Jennie said forcely garbing hoseok face and she leave them in dark room.
"Namjoon joonie open your eyes please open your eyes joon please please". hoseok tried to wake namjoon but he was also tired he want to protect namjoon but can't do it alone namjoon have to help himself too.

"Are you sure cop? they use abounded alley". seokjin asked looking at cop's laptop.
"Yes sir and there no cctv that's why we are supposing they are kidnapped by gangs". cop said looking at laptop starting cctv footage.

"No they are not because who kidnapped them they called that time said he know me and our husbands even media doesn't know about them". tae yelled he was really frustrated he wants his namjoon back he already lost him one time he doesn't want to happen again.
"I think you have work hard on this case cop". seokjin said clearly in annoying voice.
"Sir we are trying really". cop replied he was in pressure from tae and seokjin's behaviour.
"Leave it we will handle it you can go". tae said in Stern voice.
"But sir we are really- "
"Leave Mr. Cop I don't want help leave us alone". seokjin said looking at tae who was nowhere gone.
"Why did you that? we are-" seokjin asked when taehyung come back but tae cut him off.
"Hyung they are inviting us to meet we don't need to find them". taehyung said without expression and he was ready to do whatever it takes to get namjoon with him again.
"But what if they are anywhere else not there?" seokjin said while ready to leave tae.
A phone call stop them to going further when tae received a call from his agent who was undergroundly searching for his mate.
"Sir they were going towards mall from abounded alley". a male said his voice was raspy but in polite way.
"Yes the mall how can we forgot about they are crazy for mall". taehyung said on phone but looking at seokjin face seokjin nodded with knowing face. "which mall they're many". seokjin held the phone.
"We will find it sir you don't have to worry we will call you". immediately man said cutting the line.

"Jennie get your ass here what are you doing and why didn't you hurt him I want to kill him not going to marry why are so obsessed with him"jisoo yelled throwing a glass plate front of Jennie.
"I don't know maybe because I want to be dominated one or maybe I don't like you anymore"Jennie said dodged and sitting on nearest chair.
"That's because of that wolf omega we are vampires and we are here for venge not for flithy being" jisoo yelled again earning a loud annoying groan from jinne.
"Yes I'm here for Revenge i didn't forgot that I just want be happy which is I'm  not when I'm with you" jinne said forgetting about that jisoo is more powerful than her.
"You are disgusting loving enemy's mate whatever want to do then do but you have to fulfill your promise". jisoo said jumping on jinne growled grabbing her throat and throwing her on wall.
"Yaa I'll do but you have to promise you are not gonna hurt namjoon". jennie said rubbing her head so she don't get swelling

"Hyung hoseok hyung where are we and why we are tied here?" namjoon said looking at himself than hoseok tied on chair's arms and legs.
"Joonie your awake we get out of here that Jennie is bastard" hoseok said crying out he was angry on Jennie.
"Who can be get out from here we are tied up?" joonie asked he was scared but he didn't show it to hoseok.
"We have to do something namjoon we can't sit here to jinnie come and kill us" hoseok said looking at everywhere in dark room there was only coming from a small ventilator.
"I have an idea hyung can you push your chair towards my tied hand I have pocket knife under my sleeves" namjoon said trying to get knife from his sleeve but he failed.

"Why the fuck you have in your sleeves but I'm not complaining it's just-" hoseok whispered but his sentence cut off by namjoon.

"Taehyung always put it in my sleeves to protect myself I guess it's working"

"where it's ahh I got it ok here ahh take it"

"Ok Hyung I will cut your one hand rope you can cut another we will be free". namjoon said while trying to scratch and cutting the thick rope.

"It's working namjoon and I'm gonna free soon we will run away from here".

"Yes hyung just little bit more you can ran away".

"What do you mean by I can we both are going right?"

"No hyung are you listening voices outside the door they are coming back I think only you can run away because your hands free and legs are it already got 1 hour cutting the all rope we don't have time for me".

"But what will I say taehyung I don't even no where we are and your talking nonsense".

"Hyung you have to go and tell tae I'm waiting and you know that they are smart enough to find us you have go to mall where we were tomorrow they will there I'm sure".
"But namjoon-"

"Go hyung they are coming".

Hoseok jumped out from ventilator which rather small but big for Hoseok to pass from it
He pass from it looking at ventilator whisper yelling "tae will come to protect you and this time I'll sure to protect you Kim shin".

To be continued.............
-------_--------_--------_-------_------

What do you think who is namjoon to hoseok in past life?

What Revenge jinnie and jisoo want from taehyung?
So vote and comment to know about next chapter.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA...