CHAPTER :-7

[edited]

"So how is it hyung"? Tae asked with curiosity.
"Well it is good he is gorgeous and shy he talked about his family he asked me about myself and many more you didn't need to know". Jin said fixing his coat and gave singal to driver to drive to the palace.
"I met very cute omega and his friend and his name is -" jin was cut off by ring on his phone.
"Hello? pardon ok then we are coming". Jin talked on phone look at taehyung.
"What happened"? Tae asked.
Dads are here they want to meet us before going Cuba next week and talk about something too.

"Welcome my lord they are in living room". a chauffeur said bowing aiming his hand on room's direction.
( Basically tae and jin has two fathers one alpha and one is omega).
"Oh my sons how are you didn't see in while". mr. Kim said hugging seokjin.
"Ya tae how are you" ? Mrs.kim said hugging his younger son. ( don't confuse mrs. Kim indicating another father of jin and tae)
"Yaa dad papa we are absolutely fine how about you"? Jin said while giggling of his Papa's behaviour.

Seokjin has all face structure like his dad and but his Papa's lips and taehyung has all face structure like his Papa's but boxy smile is from his dad. They are like romantic couple living other side of city to look after there people. While jin and taehyung live here in this palace alone. Taehyung doesn't like this idea of his fathers but what can he do so he slide it down it doesn't mean that they doesn't love eachother. But they are fine about this every weekend or every month their parents come to live here for days.
"So jin~ah do you have to tell something hm"? there papa said munching the cookies that jin made for them.
"Yaa ahm... Actually I found my mate papa". Jin said in fast as forward.
"What did you say"? Dad said in teasing manner.
"I said that I meet my mate today his name is Jung Hoseok". Seokjin said taking time to say every word.
"Oh that's lovely cupcake. I want meet him when he is coming". Papa says ruffling jin's hair.
"I didn't ask him to come home papa-".jin cut off by tae.
"Yes he didn't asked him because he was doing something else right hyung". Tae said winking at jin and laughing.
"Now let's get dinner ok cupcakes".Thier dad said while kissing his papa.
"Oh man get a room" jin and tae said in unison.
"Oh shut up young boy you're also gonna do it right honey" mr. Kim said getting siping some juice.
"Ok cupcakes let's go and shut up don't do this front of our sons". Papa said shyly.
"Don't call us cupcakes we are adult now".jin and tae said poutly.

To be continued.....

------_-------_-------_---------_-------_--------

Hey there army!

Hey there army!

Special thank you for you guys really really love you and thanks for your support. ❤️

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA...