CHAPTER :- 4

[edited]

"My mate" "I meet my mate tae and h-he just ran away". Jin said with sad face.
"Wait What! really where? how? One minute! "what?" he what?"you just said he ran away why? why didn't you stop him? and why are you here why don't go after him?" Tae said assuming what just happened.
"I don't know what if he doesn't want me I was waiting for him for so long " tae~ jin said while edge of crying .
"Don't worry hyung we will find him now don't cry let's go home ok". tae said while keeping his eyes on jin.
I  will find him hyung and my luna too I'm coming my mate and brother in law.  Alpha king said while chuckling in low.

"Namjoonie~come on I am here to pick you up". joonie 's middle school friends was calling him from front door for going high school together.
Coming lisa~ bye mom bye dad love you both. Namjoon said picking his backpack and water bottle running towards the main door.
"Bye honey bye baby take care love you too". Mr. And Mrs. Kim said with smile in unison.
"Joonie ~ why are late" ? A pink haired beta said while playing with her girlfriend's curly hair.
"I'm sorry Lisa and Rose you know my parents right  they are more than excited then me and keep talking and I am late". Said namjoon.

Lisa is beta a beautiful beta with dominant personality and her girlfriend Rose is innocent  omega with red curly hair and cute submissive behaviour . They are friends from middle school with Jackson too but he is in china for 3 years .
"Ok let's go what are you waiting for hm"? Lisa said while laying her hands on namjoon and rose waist protectively.

"Joonie -ah" kookie said running towards shorter omega with his mates behind him.
"Oh! hyungie good morning". said smiley namjoon to him and his mates.
They greet eachother after that they go there classes.
Jimin goes with Lisa and rose in maths class and yoongi go his music class in different direction and joonie and kookie goes his English class.

"Oh I'm really sorry I didn't saw you I'm sorry I didn't mean it".
Younger omega said to brown headed omega.
"It's ok ! Don't worry I'm fine". Brown headed said to younger one with smile.
"Are you  two freshers" Hoseok
asked to the younger ones.
"Huh?" Joon ask confusingly looking at kook and then hoseok .
"Ah! My name is Hoseok . What's your?" Hoseok said giving his hand to shake.
Namjoon lips curled into 'o' and then he said"My name is namjoon and he is my friend jungkook and yes we are  freshers".he smiled.
Jungkook bow little and said hello to hoseok.

"Nice to meet you I have to go for class bye". Hoseok said running to the corridor After that gone for there classes.

Namjoon was sitting with yoongi,jimin and kook than he saw hoseok finding seat because today lots of students are in cafeteria. So he called him to sit with them.
"Hoseokie hyung ! here". Namjoon said cheerfully.
"Hii! Namjoon Hii! jungkook". hoseok said with smile.

"Sir we found about him that boy leaves on forest cabin". a alpha solider said to jin and taehyung.
"Really good tell me about him". Jin said with smile he was excited to meet his mate.
"My lord he is son of Mr. Jung chang san. His mother died in a accident . His name is Jung Hoseok and he studies veterinary madical  in j.p.j college of California. He is in first year and  he is 21" . "that's good you can go now". jin said and look at taehyung and he nodded his head with agreement.

"We are coming baby seokie".

To be continued...

----_-----_--------_-------_----------_-

Hii guys ! Please vote and commet also and thank you for reading.

Hopefully like it😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA...