CHAPTER:-38

"Where is jennie that bastard run way oh how can I deal these boys". jisso thinked looking at empty seats beside her.
Now taehyung's and jin's attention also goes jinnie seat who was not there "where is your mate?" taehyung asked.
"He is with your mate after sometime there not going to be here in korea" jisso said uninterested about the conversation.
"Where are they?" tae yelled throwing jisso on the wall.
"I don't fucking know if I know I'm not going to tell you". jisso yelled she take taehyung by his neck and slamming him on the ground in incredible speed.
"Hyung don't involve in this find Jennie I'll handle her". taehyung said turning to jisso and throwing her on the table with so much force.

Jin turned into wolf and towards corridor after Jennie he turned at every corner but couldn't find her lastly he turned towards left side he saw a girl with two man one of man has a boy in his arms he truns towards him growling loudly but he got in contact with glass wall gaining his concious he attacked once more dodging jinnie ripping off black haired vampire's head.
"Back off Kim seokjin don't touch him".jinnei growled she grabbed his sharp jaw and threw him again.
"Let him aside Jennie I know you don't want to hurt him don't envolve him in this game". jin said turning back into human.
"Back off boy I don't want my baby get hurt let's begin seokjin". Jennie ordered his bodyguard while turning towards jin.
"Give him to us back he doesn't love you" jin said calmly.
"That's the matter he never loved but I'll show him that how much I loved him in the past but never saw it I was crazy about him". Jennie said showing his fangs.
"He doesn't know about that you didn't tell him"jin said approaching Jennie.
"If his eyes was not on that alpha he was mine but he choose otherwise" Jennie yelled she don't want to hear him.
"Let him go it was past he has mate he has long life don't make him like this" but jin didn't stop.
"I was waiting for him if it was not me than who gonna save him on his birthday party but no-one saw that I was hurting that time he has to suffer with me".Jennie said crying her hand was on her left chest she is standing on her knees.
"I'm sorry for you but you don't want to hurt him right?jisoo gonna kill him she said she will catch you after this kill both you by her hands" jin said showing his words are truth.
"She can't do this she promised me that if I give him the Alpha king she will not kill namjoon I'll hide myself and him from her"Jennie said crying she was agree with what seokjin said.
"You can't do this he has mate he loves him they are mated if stay way from his mate he probably gonna die"seokjin said worriedly.
"No no don't say that I will die for him if he can't be mine than he can't be him I love you namjoon I love you". Jennie said holding namjoon and crying hard.
"I'm really sorry I didn't meant hurt you but I didn't know about that I'm so sorry sorry Jennie". namjoon said in his raspy voice when he saw Jennie crying hard while holding him.
"I'll not let her harm you just trust me namjoon I really really love you" she was hurting she really loved.
"I'm sorry I don't I..i..I-" namjoon cut of by yelling of seokjin.
"Jennie look behind you". jin yelled he was shocked that jisso attacked on her mate.
"Fucking useless mate I got Jennie I thought you will be useful but look at yourself crying for a wolf" jisso said tackling jennei from behind.
"Stay way jisso you promised me your not gonna hurt him" jennei yelled under jisso.
"And promises made for to break let me just snap his head because of him I lost my brother" jisso said  grabbing her mate's neck harshly.
"He was rapist he deserves it"Jennie yelled back changing her position she was now top of jisso garbing her neck just like she did to her.
"Shut up I don't care he was only brother who loved and care for me other always use me for there greed" jisso struggling from Jennie's hands she get free and attacked on fainted namjoon.
"JISSO I'm sorry sis I have to do that you can't do this again he doesn't deserve it not again and
I'm sorry Jennie but-" rang said throwing a fire on jisso while tears in his eyes.
"It's ok rang I know if she died I am also going to die I love you namjoon" Jennie said before truning in ash.

Every thing is gone jisso Jennie rang killed his own sister because he wants save his past life cousin brother namjoon was still fainted taehyung and jin got to palace with pregnant hoseok it was great news that's why they celebrated it jungkook was 8 months pregnant with twins when they came palace namjoon was happy very happy with his possessive mate.

He changed him he was no more the cold hearted everything was like dream for him
Park Hyunq-sik got his omega back his lovely omega his omega.

                        The end

-------------------------------------------
Is it end or may be not ?Thank you for reading my book I'm going to publish new book with bottom namjoon soon.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA...........