CHAPTER:-12

[edited]

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM BASTARDS HE IS MINE ONLY
MINE"a very loud growl come everybody got deadly silent.

"Oh maybe his name is Kim namjoon". The student said with no expression.
"Namjoon-ah oh no" now hoseok panicking because little innocent omega is in danger.

Taehyung was listening the whole conversation between omega and beta but after hearing that name "KIM NAMJOON" his wolf can't control and create a growl loudest as ever anyone heard . In his mind only think is going was KIM NAMJOON HIS MATE HIS OMEGA HIS PROPERTY HIS LIFE whom he was finding long ago is in danger his strawberry flavoured scent is clouding his mind his mate was in danger his scent smelled like rotten strawberries because of them.
Everybody and every one stop what they are doing and look at that person was growling for little omega.
"What you think you said and I'll do it I'm not your slave". Jack growl back.
"Come here show us your filthy face of you asshole" hyunjin group said in unison.
"Oo really filthy me or you? Get away". Tae said with loud growling picking namjoon from floor after punching on hyunjin face.
"Don't do that to our king slender yourselves " one of the Soldier said came towards crowd.
"Sorry my lord that we are late" one of the beta said apologizing tugging hyunjin group in row .

"Mate my mate ooh no he saw me in this condition my first impression ruined" namjoon said faintly after that he blocked out.

"Is he ok"? Papa asked to the doctor who checking up the omega condition.
"I don't know oh what's happening to me papa it's like I can't control ". Tae said roaming here there beside the bed.
"His omega is submissing that's why his scent going stronger and he is curving for alpha touch you if don't touch may be he is gonna die my lord you have to touch your highness and mate him" doctor said tae packing his stuff.
"Why it's happening btw"? Tae asked to doctor.
"I think his first heat happened day before m, so after inhaling toxic phormones from many alpha and fighting for omega curve that's why, he can't control his curve for alpha because he is new". Doctor says concerning about what he saw.

"Are you sure he is fine there? ok ok .I'll tell mom about this thank you hoseok yaa bye" jimin asked on phone to hoseok about namjoon every body was shocked to hear that their joonie is mate of aka KIM TAEHYUNG THE ALPHA KING".

To be continued......

-----_-------_------_------_------_-----
Thank you for your support.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA......