CHAPTER:-36

( sorry for long chapter and also sorry for bad smut)...

"Did I turned my alpha on"?

"I'm always in fire when I see your little ass jingling". Hyunq-sik said throwing shin on bed.

Hyunq-sik was really hard so he throw the omega on the bed and hurriedly tied his hands on bedboard.
"What are you doing?"shin said trying to escape from alpha's grip."Shut up and stay still let me do whatever I'm doing". he said undoing his clothes than shin's he stuck his three fingers in shin's hole "ahh...alpha".

His fingers moved fast as he was so eager to fuck his omega till he sees stars his fingers moving in and out from his slick oozing hole."Hyunq-sik wait slow down". alpha get annoyed and then he smacked omega's soft ass really hard.
After preparing his omega he taste the slick from his finger licking it and kissed the omega he slammed himself in the Omega wet hole.
"Ah....I..alpha" touching Omega's breast than sucking his nipples groaning in each thrust.
Hyunq-sik let out soft groans as he fucked his omega his groans and omega's moans was filled in the room as he thrusted omega get tired but Hyunq-sik didn't stop and fucked the omega mercilessly soon omega fall on the bed his ass was up clenching on his alpha's dick and alpha dick twitch and he and his alpha cum at the same time alpha was deep inside him.

"Ahh...your fucking fabulous omega so messy". he said licking shin slick direct from his ass.
Omega whimerd alpha so tired "please-".
"Ok ok I'll stop just wait I'll tell servants to prepare bath" sik said putting his clothes and leaving shin sleeping peacefully.

There was some noises coming from dim lighted room shin shifted his position in sleeping he heard once more a whispering some is talking but who he half open his eyes trying see who is here with his blurry vision "who are you and hey what are you doing let me go?"
"Shuu you will ruin the fun let's go with us".a girl said in whisper towing shin in bed board.
"Who are you what you want let me go?sik , alpha".
"Tsk~ tsk~ nobody is going to here you little brother I'm here for thing that is thorne".
"I don't know what are you talking about I don't any throne let me go".
"Do you know who I'm wanna know me wanna see me" she said lighting a candle front of her face.
"Jis..jisoo- why?"

"Rang shut the fuck up to take something you have to sacrifice someone" rang's father said.
"But not him he is my brother he have nothing to do with it"rang said yelling at his father.
"Ooh really he don't gonna die how will get that fucking throne"his father yelled back.
"Dad listen to me if he will die than Hyunq-sik take the throne"
"No son if the prince was dead his mate is taking anything from his family not even a needle".

"No it's not gonna happen I have to tell the king I ha..have to save him no..no..no shin I'm coming"wonwoo Heard everything he was just passing by he get scared.
"Jisoo was already there he is finish by now"he heard the voice again.
"Oh no.. I don't have time to tell him".wonwoo said running towards stable taking a fastest horse he ran way with him in woods to save shin.
It was really dark he still on horse getting near & near to palace by every step he get off from he said he is friend of their Luna Kim shin but no one get him in he doesn't other choice he killed those guards to get in the palace. After running in so many allies in palace finally found Hyunq-sik talking some random man.
"My lord shin is in danger some people here to kill to get thorne from him" he fastly told all stories. After hearing that alpha ran towards his room he doesn't hear his father called many times he doesn't even see he broke the fire lamp he has fire on his sleeves and extra clothes that was like jacket in the both side he just for his life omega Prince Kim shin his source of light in darkness.

"Shin open the damn door rascals  if have dare to fight me than open the door you that fucking throne I'll give you".the Alpha yelled frustration.
"Open the door jisoo he lost his mother for you and rang please let him go"wonwoo yelled and yelled but get nothing.
"You think I'll leave because of that oh my god wonwoo no of course no I here for my father" a voice come from inside the room
"Please jisoo or whatever you are leave him what father is that thorne already promise you I'll give him please please" alpha was really worried from this unknown enemy.
"No one in this era heard of the killer machine Hyunq-sik begging to me an alpha vampire for his weak omega" she said laughing on alpha.
"Jisoo you know what fuck you if something happen him you will die also"wonwoo said slamming his body on door to break it off.
"And I'm scared bitch find your way to protect your little mate". Hyunq-sik and last thing she said before putting gasoline on shin and whole bed room.
Before lighting the matchstick door break into half a big wolf is front of jisoo he attacked on her face with loud growl jisoo through out of the room her face was clawed by the Alpha and she throw the matchstick on the floor room caught fire chair to curtain to cushion to shin SHIN SHIN BABY WHY?the alpha cried out  loud turning himself in human he jumped in fire to save his omega.

"Omg somebody help our alpha and luna is cought in fire". wonwoo yelled it was too late for help them soldiers tried even his father but everything was their smoky and nothing wonwoo got fainted from lots of smoke and fire caught on his expensive suit.

"Omega look at me I'll save you y..y.. you ca... can't" alpha said looking at omega's half body burning he was trying to stop fire l..*cough*leave you can't baby *cough*please please wait"
"Alpha I can't hold myself it's hurting to much I'll be back for you I'll complete our love please save yourself wait and for me"
"No n..no.. shin I can't why are punishing me I can't even think to live without you OMEGA". he cried and cried his half body was burning but he can't feel it his heart was hurting a burning man was in his hands everything was gone his life, his love ,his omega, his luna he have nothing last even his last word was for his  mate's.

"SHIN"

To be continued........

___________________________
Sorry for late update it has to be edited but think some fault is in chapter even I re-edited it.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.........