Chapter Twenty-Three

Elliot Diedrich is a horrible person and here is why.

The CEO's eyes narrow as he watches the YouTuber speak badly about him.

The whole YouTube video was made by a YouTuber called Casey Andrews and that youtube is famous for calling out celebrities and businessmen.

Honestly, he doesn't care about what a YouTuber thinks about him, because Elliot knows that there are people who hate him.

But, being called a horrible father is what made him angry.

The boy is literally accusing him of being a control freak and abusive towards you.

Casey even put some old videos of you on YouTube in the video and also bought some pictures from Instagram into the same video.

Claiming that Elliot forced you to delete your accounts.

What is worst, that the YouTuber hinted that Elliot might be also sexually abusing you.

Yes, Elliot might be a possessive freak and might kill others for your sake, but never has he molested you, and never will he molest you.

Elliot has to get rid of that YouTube, and he will also have it keep you off YouTube.

Isn't it enough that you are ignoring him?

Ok, he admits that he shouldn't have threatened you and said that he killed people before.

But still, he believes that he is your father and you shouldn't ignore him for any reason because of that.

Isn't it enough that his father survived the stabbing, now he has to continue dealing with the man.

Maybe after the shooting which will occur at the academy today, you will stop ignoring him.

Good thing, that he had forbidden you from going to the academy today.

All he has to do right now is wait and hear from the news is the death of several students in the shooting.

Especially the death of your friends and bullies.

"Master! Master!" Marla, the housemaid rushes into the living room with a panicked look on her face.

"What the hell, Marla? Can't you see that i'm busy-" he gets cut off.

"Your daughter isn't in her room"

Elliot shoots up from the couch, terrified.

...because the shooters don't know what you look like, only the looks of your bullies and friends.

Shit, he fucked up.

----

"So, you are saying that your dad tried to prevent you from going to the Academy? Why?"

You shrug your shoulders at River's question.

Honestly, the reason why you came to the academy is to not stay with Elliot at home.

"I don't know why and I don't care, I just don't want to stay at home" Nathan sighs at your reply.

"Are you sure everything is good at home, (Y/n)?"

'No, I'm living with a psychopath father.'

You wanted to say that but didn't want to worry them, especially Owen.

"Yes, there's no need to be worried" Owen doesn't believe your lie.

"If there is something wrong, you should tell us, and we will take care of it, (Y/n)"

You smile at Owen, but before you could say anything, you get pulled by your backpack.

"Long time no seen, brat" you roll your eyes and turn around to face Carlisle and Jude.

"What do you want, Carlisle?" Owen demands, glaring at his bully.

"Nothing, it is Jude who wants to speaks with (Y/n)" your gaze turns towards the dark-haired boy.

You notice his cheeks are a bit red, which made you curious about what he is blushing about.

"Why?" Owen interferes once more, feeling furious.

"Calm down, simp" Carlisle mocks, poking the boy's forehead.

"What do you want to speak about, Jude?" The said boy gains some confidence and starts speaking.

"I just want to confess that I love-"

Jude wasn't able to continue his sentence as he gets shot directly in the head.

Suddenly loud screams echo through the hallways of the academy.

There's a shooting in the academy.