Hanging out| 8

I mean, we did meet a couple of days ago but I don't know why I would ask that question I guess I was just caught up in the moment and everything was going great. He was different from the other guys which made me like him more. Maybe I didn't show it much I mean he did catch me blushing but that doesn't mean anything.

"Hey, char." I heard his voice from outside and listen to his voice.

"Look char I do like you but I think it's a bit early but in the future, I promise!" he chuckles and opens the door.

"And I'm not going anywhere so I'm all yours!" he said. I smiled a bit and got up.

"I like you!" I said and he smirks and took my hand.

"Wanna watch a movie? He asks.

"Shore!" he takes me to his room, and we both sit down on a mini couch in front of the TV.

"Got anything in mind?"

"Star wars!" he puts star wars on and puts a blanket over us. Wow, I have never been so close to a boy before I mean like on a couch and all cuddle up in a way. I feel an arm around my neck and I look at chase and he was looking at me.

"What? I'm Just comforting you!" he pul me closer and I laid my head on his shoulder.

4 hours later

"It's getting late chase I think I'm going to head back to my house!"

"No stay, are you hungry?" I'm kinda hungry.

"Just a bit!"

"I would make sandwiches if you would like?" I nodded and he went downstairs to make the sandwiches.
After a few minutes, he came back and handed me one.

"Thanks!"

"No problem!" He sits back down and we sit in silence.

"So any siblings?" I ask.

"I have two older sisters." wow, I never knew he was the youngest or even had sisters.

"I have one sister, and she's in college!"

"Hey, maybe you can come with me to my sister's wedding? It's in two days." I think about it and said maybe.

"But I will have to ask my parents!" he nods and we both Finnish are sandwiches, the even slowly turns into night and I decided to go back to my room.

"Bye char, it was nice spending time with you!" he let go of my hand and I walked over to my room door.

"How about we go hang out on the roof ?" I suggested. He smiled and took my hand and we went up a few stairs, and then we get to the top and both ran to the couch.

"Hey you're taking the whole couch!" he picks me up and sits me down on his lap.

"They're!, more comfortable!" he says with a smile.

A/n
Hey guys!! Put some things you want in this book or some people that you will like me to add in this book, feel free to comment!!! ❤️ 🌚