Halloween night|50

"Okay, we look sick! This is the best Halloween costume!"

"Damm I look hot!" I mumbled to myself. Me and chase ran downstairs and grabbed the big pot of candy and set it on the steps in front of my house.

"Now make sure the kids get candy and don't be mean just let them get as many pieces as they want!" my mom told us like if we were going to let them get more than one piece.

"oh and no eating the candy you two!" my mom said.

"Ok ok!" we both said.
.............................................................
Two hours later

We'll we've been sitting here along time and got hungry so we started eating the candy, I mean it shouldn't matter! We were the ones who set her all night long.

"Stop eating all the kit Kats!" charli yelled.

"No, they're my favourite!" I argued.

"So? Save some for me!" she said crossing her arms.

I pick up a kit-kat and throw it at her. She throws it back at me but misses.

I laughed while she role her eyes in the other direction.

"Let's get into our lunge clothes and eat some Candy!"

"That sounds like a great idea!" she ran into the house and grabbed a bowl and we put some candy in there and left it and took the other bowl so we can eat some and of course we took our favourite ones.

We head back in and up to her room where we chill and watch movies all night. We actually did many things but I'm not going to get to all of that.

" Okay, so we have the Adams family and toy story of terror, the book of life, Coraline, corpse bride." she said.

"Those are not even horrifying." I told her.

"So? I'm not sitting here all night watching scary movies."

"Aww you don't like scary movies?" I joked. I squeeze her cheeks making them pink.

"I do I just don't want to watch them on Halloween night!"

"Okay, let's go with corpse bride!" I said. She nods and I pulled out my phone.

"I'm going to go Order us some pizza!"

"Okay!"

.........................................................

"Pizza is here!" chase shouted from downstairs. I walked down and grabbed a slice while he took a slice too.

We sat in the kitchen for a while, and chatted about school and more things
Sometimes we plan our whole Day at night just for the next day, it's something we always did.

"Maybe we can go ice skating tomorrow," he told. I like seeing his eyes light up, I nodded my head and kiss his lips.

They were never unattached and we stayed there all night in the kitchen just like that, as the movie waited for us in the room. After a while, he took me upstairs not forgetting the box of pizza as we flee from the kitchen
Into the hallway, and into the room. We stayed warm and cozy all night and morning until we fell asleep at 5:34 in the morning.

Halloween was over, and ready to start a new month.

A/n
I'm so sorry I'm so late 😭😭

I've been travelling and moving, I was able to get around to making more chapters because of how busy I was but I'm back!!!!

I moved from Boston to Florida and I'm really missing Boston right now, but I would get used to it!! No more city 🥲😩

Bye loves!!! 💗