Tonight| 23

"You are such a daydreamer!" He says laughing.

"Do I cause that sweetheart?" He would never stop teasing, won't he?

My back hits the wall and my panties fall to the ground, I think we know where this is going to go!

"Did, I did that?" shit I'm wet. He needs to stop talking. Chase seal our lips and my hand quickly followed down his stomach and unbuckle his jeans. They fall down to the ground and I smirk at his member.

"Sex?" I nodded, he role his eyes and look me in the eyes.

"Yes Hudson, I want to have sex!" he makes me do this all the time, I mean like it's cute that he cares but it's always at the moment I really want him. Which is annoying.
,
We both connect our lips again for a great amount of time and he pulls away, already ripping my shirt off, we
Look at each other, and he slowly pushes me to the bed, my back hits the mattress and chase hovering over me with his hair in my face, I had to run my hands through it.

His eyes widened at the sight of my bare chest. my eyes roll back as his head leaned down, sucking the skin of my chest and then nipples. My back slowly arched as his lips search my skin. More and more hickies filled my chest as time goes on, he reattached his lips, "fucking sexy." He moans.

I'm not going to lie,that was really hot!

I felt him getting hard as he pants on my neck, his tip reached my bellybutton, I wrapped my hands around his dick and started jerking it. His head went back and he grabbed my waist. I gasped as his fingertips play with my clit, His member enters me, making me howl as he goes deeper.
"Chase go!" I whine, he starts thirsting inside of me, my eyes shut and my head falls back.

"Ugh,right there chase!" He goes faster and I wasn't able to contain my moans, my head fell in a ditch of his neck, I smiled and started sucking on his necks, and then all the way up to his lips. I look at chase with his wet hair and bruised neck, I attached my lip to his and sucked on his bottom lip.

"Damm char." He fully attached his lips to mine and made out.
........................................................ ♥︎
3:44am

I turn the water pressure too high and picked charli up and brought her into the steamy shower, I bring her under the water and kissed her soft pink lips.

I loved tonight!

I whispered to her, she looks at me and smiled.

"I did to Hudson!" I kiss her on her forehead and started to wash her hair.

A/n
Again, I don't do much smut so I don't know if it's good lol but thanks for the reads and likes.

Make sure to comment and leave some ideas!!!!!!!!