A bad visit| 18

My eyes start to close as the night I and chase had sex in the park, was it fake, as I'm dreaming? I'm pretty sure that I lived through that moment.

That night, Chase carried me back home and walked me into my backyard, he carried me through the back door and up to my room, he'd made sure to stay with me that night, and it was the night of my life, but that's for a different time.

I've been talking with this guy named Oliver and he's really nice, and smart! I look at him in the front row and I smile.

I look forward to the board and looked at Chase, the boy's eyes were shut and he looked peaceful. Do you think I'm going to let him stay like that?

Nope!

I kicked his chair leg and watched chase plunge into the floor. The whole class turns their attention to Chase and I give chase a smirk.

"Chase for the last time, no more sleeping in class!" ms. Morgan says.

The bell rings and grabbed my textbooks fastly and ran out the door, I get to my locker and put my books away. I started to walk to the cafeteria but I got pushed into a dark room.

I felt a pair of lips match Mine, and I knew exactly who it was! So I played along.

He takes me by my hips and places me on a table, we both move in sync as our lips stayed together, but something wasn't right and I knew it. But I didn't care at the moment.

We got done kissing and I was so ready to see that great boy with Blue Eyes!

"Damm char, I never thought you would be the one who make-out with someone like me, am I'm right?" my face starts to fall when I realize the voice. It's not chase.

The lights flick on and reveal a boy with brown hair and green eyes. You're telling me I just made out with miles.

"I mean like after all the things I did to you,  it's crazy, I enjoyed it, maybe we can do this again-" I just want to slap the fucking shit out of him.

"Oh is this your boyfriend?" miles says looking at a figure in the doorway. I look up at Chase and he was silent, not even one emotion or expression! He just walked on us.

"No...not yet!" I thought over when I said no, I didn't want to hurt chase's feelings.

"You're stupid!" I look at the boy and he leaves. Maybe I'm being stupid! I just kiss someone I thought was Chase.

I jump off the table, and stand in front of Chase, we made contact but it was intense, it wasn't like looking at someone with your heart or admire them. It wasn't like that, not at this moment!

I fixed myself and walked towards the door but he stops me

"Your not stupid char, but did you actually sat here, and kissed him? This whole fucking lunch period?"

"I thought it was you."

"such a lame excuse charli!"

"I need to go!" I said softly.

"No, I need to go!" I watched him storm down the hallway and saw him leave out the main doors.

Fuck.

.............................................................

Chase pov

I don't know if I should be mad at her, or not. I mean she walked on me with someone and we were fucking, and char made out with some dude. we both messed up, we are not even dating.

"Man take it easy!"

"Shut up Nick, let him enjoy himself."

The two kept bickering back and forth, while I finished my first bottle of whiskey.

"You ok chase?" Molly's voice rings in my head, but I can't hear what she says. I got up and walked away from the table.

I walked through the crowd feeling like shit, I'm pretty sure I bumped into char and avani. I look behind me and saw her face. The freckles, The pink lips and brown eyes. It was all a blur.

"Chase...chase." I kept hearing.
I finally make it outside and make it to my car.  My mind starts to clear and same with my vision.

I ended up in front of my dad's house.
I opened the door and didn't see him or his wife.

"Chase?" my head turns to the boy across the room. It's my stepbrother.

"What dork?"

"Are you drunk?" I don't feel like talking to this dork, why did my Dad had to go marry some other bitch and act like I'm actually going to to deal with this one, fuck.

I didn't know what I was doing but I knew what I came for. My eyes start to get blurry again as I drink down the whisky.

"Cha-"

"Shut up Oliver!" I screamed.

"Chase don't do this, it's not you. Put the drink down!" I ignored him.

"Chase-"

"I said shut up Oliver!"

A/n
New boy in the story!!!! His name is Oliver and he's chase stepbrother, and chase is living with his mom and stepdad. Chase's real Dad is living with Oliver. Hope that makes sense.

This would continue in the next chapter 😳.

875 words.