My little dancer|49

Chase pov| my little dancer

I stop my tracks and looked at her, her confusion matching mines.

"Sorry that sounded wrong, I mean would you like ever would marry me or think of marrying me?" she expressed with her little face hiding in her scarf.

I mean it's hard not thinking about those topics over the two years knowing charli.

I glanced over the girl with her opalescent brown honey eyes glued on my face, breaking contact as fast as possible.

"Well I have thought of marrying you it's not like I never had but do you ever... Thought of marrying me?" I murmur close to her, she look down and giggle and I'm definitely tAking that as a yes!

"Maybe." she emitted with her softly-spoken voice.

"Maybe." I mocked her words to describe how she talk.

"Ok Chase I don't talk like that!" she confessed, wrapping her arms giving me a serious stare.

"Shore!" I said simply.

"Shore." she mocked me back. And I definitely don't sound like that, but I get it I do have an attractive voice.

Omg, we are such kids. I took the empty cup out of the girl's hand and throw it away same with mine. We both walked the wet leaves paths out of the university, it has been one rainy year bug it's almost over just have to get through Winter.

I look at char pick up her paste as we get closer to the dance studio. She looked so cute! Her pink leg warmers overlaying her black leggings and her white tight shirt making her bust look amazing.

Her hair was fluffy, but with slick locks  and a headband holding her hair out of her face, one thing apart of my my morning Is watching her doing her hair and makeup.

"So I see you after my class?"

"Yup my little dancer!"

"Oh stop it!" she whispers as she kisses my cheek. If I and charli ever make it, I would probably call our daughter It! It would just be cute. I kissed her forehead and made sure to leave a wet one so she can complain about it later.

I always didn't leave after dropping her off I just stayed if I didn't have any classes, I just stay and watch the little figure dance her heart out for a good amount of time.

I learned different things watching Charli class and the speeches the instructor. Oh like what Charli always tell me, To dance is to heal, to speak in the language of emotion, a language that is so much more ancient than words.

Her footwork was beautiful, and neatly moved across the floor and her arms fell into every place where they suppose to be. The girlleen guiding the way through the room.

The song was topping her dance moves, "easy on me" played in the tape player, from Adele. I remember telling her about the whole album and she loved it but not as much as mine! Oh wait, did I ever said I made music?

The dancers finally came to a stop. Painting gals/guys grab their water bottles as they also leave with their bags on their shoulders.

The fellow giving me a weird look as he does every day as I wait here, one weird dude.

"Chase!"

I looked forward to the little figure running towards me. I hug her and picked her up, my hands held her ass
I slapped it.

"I hate you!" charli yelled. I laughed

A/n

Ok we can all agree that chase and charli won this Halloween, they literally nailed it and the pics were so cute 👌🏽🙄😫

This chapter was cute! Leave ideas in the comments ❤️

Vote and comment 💓 love y'all