Up all night|36

GJGHFFFDSGFDH THIS PHOTO 😭^^^^ so cute 😭

I opened the door to two girls standing right out of our dorm. I don't know these girls maybe their neighbours

"Can I help you out girls?" one was a tall curly brunette and the other one was a short blonde hair girl twirling her hair with her fingers.

"Yeah is this chase dorm?" the blonde girl asks.

"Yeah we share a dorm together, but he's not here right now!"

"Oh... I guess we can catch him later, bye!"

"Oh God thank you I swear they won't stop trying to reach me."

"Whys that?"

"Someone leaked my number!"

"That sucks."

"Yeah but want to do something?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know... Chill maybe?"

"Yeah, I work the remote!"

"That's not fair!"

"Oh we'll, Hudson."

We both sit down and he puts his arm around me, I look at him and he had a smirk on his face he knew what he was doing

"Hudson get your arm off me."

"No!"

"Your annoying!"

I click through the channels until I find the movie I've been wanting to watch even though I watch it thousands of times, matilda.

"We watched this last time," he whined.

"Yeah, it gets better every single time you watch it!"

"Whatever you say, I'm going go fix us up something to eat." I nodded and focus on the tv.

Chase's phone buzzes and I pick it up, I unlock his phone and opened up messages.

Ugh, old high school girls, there all in his phone all they are looking for him to hook up with them. I opened up a girls text and texted her as I was Chase.

"Hey wanna go out tomorrow?" she asked. I texted her back saying sure

"I wasn't expecting you to text back lol but I'm up for 8 tomorrow."

"See you're there!"

"What's your dorm number?"

"Dorm 610 on the sixth floor."

"Hey what are you doing?" shit. I put his phone down as he entered the room, I put my hands on my lap and smiled at him.

"Watching tv you pale boy?"

"Just about to stuff my mouth with snacks." I look at his arms full with snacks like popcorn, girl scout cookies, drinks. And other things that probably going to be gone by tonight.

Chase puts his arm around me and pulls me closer, I knew he didn't want me to move or complain so I lay my head on his shoulders.
I took a couple of cookies and ate one. I picked one from my hand and bring it to his mouth, he takes the whole cookie and eat it, I laugh and he put a popcorn in my mouth. They feeding each other continue until we started throwing food at each other because he tried to kiss me.

.............................................................

Morning

"Shit..." I rub my eyes and look at char sleeping on my lap. All I remember is getting alcohol and getting drunk same as char, we both stayed up and drink. Ugh, how could I let her do that.

I look at the beautiful brunette girl peacefully laying down with her head on my lap, I pull her head back to see the girl's beautiful complexion.

The sun beamed on her face and there I can see her cute face full of freckles and a colour of natural pink on her cheeks, everything on her face is beautiful. I hope she knows that.

Her eyes barely open as I kiss her right cheek.
We made eye contact and she smiled but got up quickly and ran towards the bathroom, I ran to the girl constantly throwing up and held her hair, rubbing her back making sure she was okay.

"Looks like someone can't keep down all that alcohol from last night." she looks at me and role her eyes.

"Was that suppose make me better?"

"No." I said coldly.

She says, "Shut up."

"Rude."

"Whatever."

"Fine." I get up and walk out the bathroom.

"No, come back." she pouts and reach her hand out

"Why?" I ask the girl sitting on the floor.

"Because I never said you could go and I need you!"  I go back and hand her a toothbrush and help her up off the floor.

"You okay?" I say holding her chin.

"No, I feel drained and look at the mess we made." dang we did make a big mess, oh well it's nothing like a broom can't fix.

A/N
Hmm kinda cute not gonna lie!! Do stream chase first album 😭 it's the best I swear.

Leave some ideas and comment and vote!!! ❤️