Early morning|42

I woke up with charli in my arms, The day dawned crisp and clear. The sun poured through the black framed window, her pretty skin glowed as the sun peeks through the the curtains.

I laid back and took the covers off me since I was heating up a bit. We stayed the night here, at my dad's place. I didn't want to stay but charli wanted to so I just took her to the room my dad offered me.

I look back at char and kissed her head and moved her hair out her face so I can see her whole face

I jumped as a loud noise rings through a phone, ugh chars annoying early alarms. Always trying To get up at the crack of dawn even when she can't open her eyes fully.

The girl twist and turn in my arms and Tugged onto me like a little kid, which was adorable! She lift herself up on her elbows. like I said, she couldn't open her eyes or even she wanted to, I laughed and she looked at me with closed red eyes.

"Shut up!"she says cranky. maybe she shouldn't set alarms early, she's definitely not a person to be up way before time. Maybe when she was in high school!

"I love to watch you sleep beside me!" I said to her. She gives me a blank look and falls back down to the bed as if her elbows were tired.

She pulled the cover over her face and snuggle into my chest.

"This bed is so comfortable." charli speaks in my chest, I rub her head and kissed it.

"Let's get up." I said pulling the cover of her body.

"Noo why?"

"don't you want to get up at this time and get ready and do stuff, we have to get back to campus!"

"Let's take one day off!" ugh, she can't be serious right now, this isn't elementary or kindergarten, it's college.

"Fine but I'm not staying here." 

"What?" she wines. I get up and start looking through my drawers for clothes, I look behind me and see char naked, I can't not do this.

"What are you doing?" I asked crossing my arms.

"If you stay we can have sex!"

"No now put your clothes back on before someone walks in here and see you naked." i Singh as she stands there looking at me.

"Fine I would stay but we don't have to have sex if you don't want to!"

"Good... Hand me your shirt!" I hand her my shirt and watched her put it on, I don't know what's her obsession with my used shirts, it's ridiculous but sweet.

"Can you cuddle me now and don't complain and be annoying."

"No, we're not dating so it would be weird!" I silently laughed and watched char roll her eyes as if I was the most annoying person talking to her, I'm probably am.

"Then let's actually date each other." is she serious?, us dating again? That's like a dream but is she being serious.

"I mean I would love to date again but do you really want to?" she nods her head.

Well, I guess It's time to do what I have to do, take her on a date.

"Can I take you out"

"Yes," she says while getting up and sitting down on my lap, that was fast... She had to have a talk about this with Oliver or put great thought about this, because she's not caring at all.

"Thinking about where are you taking me?"

"So you would actually date me again?"

"Yeah, you were a pretty good first boyfriend and my feelings never sailed on ever since you left for the summer."

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows and curled her hair with my fingers.

Ger small hands pushed me on the bed and kissed my lips, I let her do whatever she wanted, I just watched and enjoyed.

I bring her closer by her neck and depend the kiss, making her moaned through my lips. I slap her ass and she jumped making my insides melt as if she was doing it on my dick.

"Shit char!"

"Can we take this to the next level?" she asks, her beauty is outstanding, she looks so good even when there are gallons of sweat all over her face.

"Let's wait until later." she sighed and collapsed on me, I feel bad making her wait but I would rather wait until tonight after our date.

A/n
I think they're close to getting back together, I'm so ready for this.

I'm basically just writing books for y'all, I'm thinking about a Paris theme chacha story, what do y'all think? 🇫🇷 🗼🎡🎠🫖 I think it would be cute, lol

Thanks for reading!! vote and comment!

Where is everyone from?
I'm from USA boston, Massachusetts new England

Have a great day!! I would update soon