Time comes and go| 30

2 years later....

It's been two years since chase and I break up with each other, but we still talk to each other, but its not all sweet and nice talk. It's like fighting but not, it's confusing. And I hate to bring it up because

Today was the day I leave for college, I decided that I wanted to go to the Juilliard School, I decided that track was not the right thing for me since I had a pretty bad incident on the field two years ago, and now I'm focusing on dance since it's more easier and I heal a bit.

I get up and look at all my things packed up. I grab my outfit and put it on.

I grab my lipstick and slowly pressing it down on my soft lips, tracing it down my lips making shore to make it look neat and clean

I grab my lipstick and slowly pressing it down on my soft lips, tracing it down my lips making shore to make it look neat and clean. I clipped my pear necklace and putted my sunglasses in my hair.

I get a couple of things and bring them downstairs and left by the door, I turn my head towards the kitchen to see my parents with tears rolling down there faces. It looks like they are really going to miss me, I feel bad because I'm there last kid and I'm leaving for college, unless they have more kids- yeah let's not talk about that.

"Mom, dad please don't cry!" I ran over them and hugged them both.

"I could visit on the weekend's or maybe after school, I can give y'all daily phone calls I'm still your babygirl!"

" I know I know babygirl!"

"Plus I'm going to college in the same state, I'm not across the country from y'all!"

"She's right Marc, let's go drop her off!" They both nodded and I grabbed a few boxes and bring them to the car

We get settled in the car and I look over the chases House, I wish him luck in life, I mumbled.

"Ready sweetheart?" my mom asks.

"Yeah..."
The car startup and start driving down the road, I texted my sister too meet us at the school. She texted back saying she's going to be there in  a hour.

I think it was good picking a college close to my family, even though I'm probably not going to see them a lot as usual, I'm pretty sure they will understand.

I can't believe high school is done, the last two years was actually alright, not going to lie but chase definitely changed my life. At that state back then I was so focused on my eating habits and then chase just come along trying to make me go out and eat something that was probably wasn't healthy.

"Charli we are here!" My dad says, my dad staring at me made me smile, I can always picture his younger self when I was a little girl, I look at my mom and giggle, she still looks like her younger self.

"Ready kiddo?" I nodded at both of them.

We got out the car and I got some things and started moving stuff into my dorm, this is going to be a long day but at least I'm with my parents still, couldn't do it without them.

•••••••••••••••••••

"You see, we don't hate each other it's just he likes to tease me and say things that can come off rude in a way." My sister laughed and threw some popcorn at me.

"And how do you not know he doesn't hate you?"

"Because there is no reason for him to hate me!"

"People can hate you for no reason though!"

"He doesn't hate me, he's just..."

"What?"

"I don't know what, but he doesn't hate me!"

The door open and reveal a boy figure with a shoulder bag.

A/n
Sorry for leaving you right here, I guess you will have to wait until the next chapter lol

Chase and char been getting on date lately 😭 I'm loving the tea

Vote and comment please!!! 💕
And comment some ideas