Late new york streets|41

I sit down and pick up my phone and called my brother. I don't really like him or like talking to him but he's the only one that charli would probably listen to wish dosen't sits wheel with me, but I guess he's the better version of me but only in his head, I definitely win over the looks.

I clicked on his contact and waited for him to pick up.

"Chase?"

"Who do you think it is dumbass?" maybe too harsh, I swear he needs to sleep with those glasses.

"Oh sorry, what's up?"

"Umm can you do me a favour, I want you to call char and ask if she can stay at yours."

"Why? It's late-"

"We had a fight and she left a couple minutes ago, and I don't want her out at this time!"

"Ok, I would give her a call!"

"Thanks!"

Call ended

I went straight to chars contact and texted her, hoping she would respond or something to show me she's safe. She was active but was leaving me on seen.

Charli pov
I ignored Chase's messages and kept walking down the random street I had just taken a turn on. It was dark and I didn't know where I was going. I take the last pizza and threw the box in the garbage near a frat house.

It's one peaceful night for New York, it's usually not like this.

I Singh and reach my hands into my back pocket and looked at who was calling me. It's Oliver, I haven't talked to him in a hot minute.

I picked up and the boy voice filled my ears.

"Hey charli, how are you?" I don't want to answer that question.

"I'm... fine!" I could've said that in a more happier way.

"Want to talk about it?" I huff and shake my head like if he was actually standing in front of me.

"Where are you?" He asked, I can picture his full eyebrows furrowed when he said that.

"Walking down a street I don't know about but I swear it's just a street full of drunk teens packed in frat house's I think I'm going to turn around."

"I can picked you up and bring you over my house until the morning only if you're want to, you can meet my mom!" He told me so many great things about his mom, sounds like she's a great person.

"I would like that I don't really want to go back to my dorm I just need a break!"

"I feel you, what street your on?"

"I'm currently on Amsterdam Avenue!"

"I would be there shortly!"

"Ok!"

I walk into a small target and strolled through aisles of sweets and junk food. I walked out of the store with tons of junk food that I and chase enjoy.

"Hey, little girl!" I stopped and look at the men approaching me from behind. Ugh great, a drunk teenage boy. What does he want?

"What do you want?" you can smell his breath from a mile away, smells like a whole alcohol store.

"My friend wants your number." he slurred. I look at the boy behind him, licking his lips, and give me kisses, big past!

"Sorry, I'm good!"

"Come on, he would invite you over to his place and pay you to have sex with him."

"Like I said he's good!"