Smart guy Oliver| 25

I look around the room and see Oliver, I wave at him and he walked over, he was wearing a work outfit, wow, that is how you dress in college?

"He hands me the book out of his carry bag and smiled at me.

"Good morning charli!" he says.

"Good morning Oliver!"

"Can I order you anything-"

"I could order something for my girlfriend!" chase breaks the space between us and took my hand and look down at me, he's so handsome!

"Good morning, baby!" he whispered, I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Good morning, chase!" I said softly.

"Bye charli!" dang I forgot he was still there.

"Bye Oliver, thank you for the book!"

"Bye dork." chase says, I hit his shoulder.

"Shut up high school boy!" I walked towards the counter and ordered a coffee and muffins, for me and chase.

"Anyways, how was the pizza from last night?"

"Good!"

"Why were you meeting my brother here?" he's asking too many questions.

"He was just giving me a book that I wanted, that's it, Hudson!" he role his eyes.

"I could've found the book for you, why him?

"Because he knew what I needed and you would probably have know where to find it!"

"Rude!" he said annoyed.

After the first period, me and chase skipped the next class and decided to hang out in the art room, since it was cancelled today.

We eventually got bored so we decided to paint, we canvas and brushes and paint, we sat down at a table together and started painting and fooling around.

Chase pov

I take my paintbrush and splashed red paint on her cheek, I laughed and grabbed my phone and took a picture of her.

"Thanks for becoming my lock screen!" I said smirking.

"Oh shut up, and delete that picture!" I shake my head and showed her my lock screen.

"Fine!" she said annoyed, she would get over it, I look through my phone and find old texts from my ex, ugh she's so annoying. She is the one who ended things but still wants to talk to me, I look at the new texts and started reading them.

My head shot up when something cold hit my face, I look forward to the girl with a brush in her hands and giggling noise. She snaps a photo and continues to laugh.

"We are even now!"

"Shh, let's clean up before we get caught!" I took her face and squeeze it.

"Cutie!"

...........................................................

Charli ~

I and chase walked out of school and got on the bus, I forced him to go! I told him it is perverts on the bus, and that you wouldn't want me comfortable. But they are indeed perverts!

I laid my head on chase's shoulder and watch as we drive around the city.
We get off and walk to my house.

"So what are you doing for the rest of the day?"

"I'm meeting my mom at work around 4, so we could hang out to then!"

"Sure!" we walk inside my house and close the door, I took his backpack and set it down with mines.

He took my hands and pull me closer to him, he grabbed my ass and picked me up and set me on the counter, he gives me a look and I shake my head.

"Have you ever had sex on a countertop?"

"No, and if you were thinking we were going to that, the answer is no!"

"It would be quick!" he slams his lips on mine, I swear his kisses always lead to something more.

I moan into the kiss and he put his hand around my neck.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to?" what? Why is he backing out?

"No, I want to!" I slid my bottoms off and panties.

"Are you sure?" he asks, I nodded and he slammed his fingers into me, damn. My moans louden and he picks up his paste. He sucks on my neck starting to leave Hickey's.

"Cha-chase can you not leave marks!" I moaned.

"Shh baby!" he kneels down and spreads my legs apart, he smiles up at me and my head falls back.

"Charli?"

I push chase and he fell to the ground, I jumped up fast and got my clothes back on, "let's not let this EVER happen again!" I shouted softly, he rolls his eyes and gets up, I threw his clothes at him and pushed him into the bathroom.

"Oh hey, charli!" I look at Oliver and smile at him, I accidentally forgot I asked him to help me out with my reading assignment since he's studying writing and reading.

Chase soonly comes out of the bathroom and looks at us, we all just make eye contact.

"What the hell are you doing here?" chase scolds at him.

"Oh, I just called him over so we could have a threesome!" I joked.

"What?" Oliver shouts. I laughed at his reaction.

"I'm just playing!"

"He's helping me with school!" I said to chase.

"Oh...I could've done that, but I have to go!" yeah right!

"Bye chase!"

I and Oliver sit down and I got all my work out, I set my computer in front of me and started my work as Oliver guides me through.

A/N
Hey guys, Oliver came at the wrong time 😒 but how do you feel about Oliver?

Do y'all know that charli and chase is on baecation right now? AHHHHH 😭 SO CUTEEEE

No family or friends just them 🥺

Leave ideas in the comments section below and like!!

Love y'all! 🖤